All Change!

Well, it really has been all change. I get to 5 months into Lighterlife and 6 stone down when my Councillor calls it quits and shuts up shop. Wonderful!

So, here I am on the Cambridge and dispite major mooning over the sad demise of the cranberry bar and the windy side effects to the fudge bar, I have now hit 6 stone 5 pounds and counting. I have officially lost a Kylie Minogue!!

If that wasn't enough though, a month into a big change and I loose my little cat. At 20 years old he was someone I have had in my home since I was a child and suddenly he is gone. The house is quiet and I've felt miserable and irrirtable all week, snapping at everyone. The simple fact is I am heartbroken and miss him utterly. Alas, that and dieting strangely, do not make good bedfellows.

But, onwards and upwards. My life had changed beyond all recognition and I have a new councillor who is fabulous.

I am putting a lousy week behind my decreasing behind and am going to start agian today. A bit bruised, but glad to be back.

Axx
:bliss:

Hello!

So sorry to hear about your cat. They become part of the family. I know i was heartbroken when i lost my old labrador. even now 7 years on something can trigger the tears!!
It took 5 years before i contemplated another pet - now i have 2 2 year labs!! Gluton for punishment!!!

6 stone lost - thats fantastic. Welcome to CD!!!

em x

Oh the death of a pet is so heartbreaking, we have lost numerous pets over the years and it hits you hard.

Well done for such a great weight loss, you have done brilliantly.

Hi & welcome to CD. wishing you all the best with it - you're losses to date have been fab ( a whole Kylie - wow!) so i'm sure that will continue in spades :)

Sorry to hear about your cat :( Ours went missing the day i started CD and i miss her dreadfully (even though she was always trying to turn me into a pincushion with her claws :rolleyes: - i miss having those little red pinpricks all over my thighs :tear_drop:)

Best wishes x

Welcome to CD :wow: 6st thats a fantastic loss.

Thank you to everyone for all your support. It all seems to be settlng down a bit now into a routine and although I miss my little cat I know that routine is my best friend on this plan, helping my carry on without using excuses to stop the momentum.
I do hope the little cat turns up. What a sweet picture!
Ax;)

Back