Step 1 Sole Source All guns blazing!

Wow well done cee!!! You must be soooo happy go girl thats so close to a whole stone! I hope i do as good as that wen i have my first weigh in nxt monday! Brilliant u must be ova the moon xx

Oh Cee - that is truly fanatic news! Well, well done :) You must be so thrilled and the motivation to fight through to your goal must be immense. I hope you have a fabulous 100% SS week - that 5 stone goal is so much closer :clap:

first off have a look at your statistics there is 5%+ less of you in 3WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it took a long time to get the weight on and it doesn t have to come off tomorrow,much as that is what we d like.
try to keep calm about a poor weight loss one week as scales can fluctuate so much be it machine error or our bodies are up to tricks either way give it time and the true reflection will show. now its not the one slip up thats the problem its what you do with it that counts if you let it get out of control you ll undo some of your good work. my advice is move on the past won t change but today is up to you. if i am tempted to cheat, if poss personally i brush my teeth, drink water, some others do a small exercise routine, whatever works for you. diversion therapy can save the day quite often (sure there are loads of other ways too).
i love a binge and if i ve cheated; bits of ham have been popular, i think about what i would of eaten in the past, so im trying to get it all in perspective i suppose. a sandwich compared to what?

we are very good at being supportive to other but can be so cruel to ourselves so ask yourself if it was somebody else what advice would you give? apply that to you. some times we do need a kick up the backside but not always
hope that s not too rambly now get that water down ya, cause your worth it;)
jx
Thanks skydragon, what you say is so truth, ive drawn a line and onwards and upwards. Peggy Lou was saying about how CD success stories on youtube help and this too is so true Ive been watching Lawrence brown and I think he has such a way with his clients if you haven't already try to look up "Dual Dynamics" on you tube his vids are soooo inspirational and hopefully the key to transformational too ;-)

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Lairalou, Beverley and Skydragon. You should see how much dancing I've done today. :)
I am very motivated to keep going. Now that the dizziness and weakness are gone. I have energy!!! I don't feel hungry and I can avoid food that will jeopardise my efforts. I'm going to sleek now, really tired. But I will be back tomorrow evening. Night night all x

Wowza, well done you. 11 must be the magic number this week :) You must feel great.

It's amazing how the plan can work so well.

Here's to another good week for us all x x x

Angelupnorth, thank you! How did you get on this week? A good loss? I'm really happy.
I have only had one shake today as I have my felt hungry at all. Which means I can have a porridge and a shake tonight. I don't get the soups as they're too powdery for me. Even after blending.
So I weighed myself this morning and the scales said 14 10.5 :-O I couldn't believe it. So I got off and waited for zero and got back on again ( as you do) and it said 14 11. So I got on and off 2 more times. It stayed at 14 11. This means I'm 1lb away from my first stone! WHAT!!! Hahaha.
I am trying not to look at how far I have to go but at how well I'm doing each week.
I listen to my hypno recording that the hypnotherapist did with me. I try to do it everyday. Either just before bed or just as I'm waking up.
So, I've got some Zero noodles. I was thinking I would have a stry Fri with them next week after my WI. To add some prawns and veg and make it a SS+ day. They contain no calories, only water and fibre. It's OK. Not like the real thing but good if I fancy chewing.
Anyhoo. I'm hoping to be 14. 8 at my next WI. Looking forward to getting back into the 13's in a matter of weeks. This seems so unreal.
Hope everyone is doing well.

So I had a SS+ day. I had the Shirtaki noodles with prawns and it tasted pretty nice. I don't feel hungry and this is making me forget to take my packs. I still have another pack left to take tonight and I'm full. I don't think I can bear taking anything else.
I'm going to get some mixamousse at my next WI for sure and I'm going to try a couple of soups again. I think maybe I make them to hot so they get powdery. I also need to get a bag of ice to make ice cream withy shakes. Mmm :)
I'm in a bit of a quandary. I don't think my dress will fit on Saturday and I don't want to spend money on another dress as it may be a waste. If I'm going to lose all this weight, then I hope it will be too big for me after a couple of months and it will have only been worn once. Hmph!
The other wedding is 10th Jan. I'm hoping to get into a small 16 or large 14 by then. It's just over 10 weeks away. If I lost 21/2 stones I would be approx 12.4 it would be nice if I was under 12! I can always dream. :)

what about some shaper underwear take the dress with you. its amazing what diff this can make. one of my friends introduced me to the wispie ( thing that goes from underneath the bra to hips ) so your still wearing your own underwear, made a big diff.

you dont have any friends that you could borrow a dress from? as if you can avoid buying it would be best it s not going to fit for too long. i did find that the first week although i lost more weight it was the 2nd that changed my shape so you may still be ok.
jx

So I had a SS+ day. I had the Shirtaki noodles with prawns and it tasted pretty nice. I don't feel hungry and this is making me forget to take my packs. I still have another pack left to take tonight and I'm full. I don't think I can bear taking anything else.
I'm going to get some mixamousse at my next WI for sure and I'm going to try a couple of soups again. I think maybe I make them to hot so they get powdery. I also need to get a bag of ice to make ice cream withy shakes. Mmm :)
I'm in a bit of a quandary. I don't think my dress will fit on Saturday and I don't want to spend money on another dress as it may be a waste. If I'm going to lose all this weight, then I hope it will be too big for me after a couple of months and it will have only been worn once. Hmph!
The other wedding is 10th Jan. I'm hoping to get into a small 16 or large 14 by then. It's just over 10 weeks away. If I lost 21/2 stones I would be approx 12.4 it would be nice if I was under 12! I can always dream. :)

You can be under 12 by the Jan wedding :)

Not sure what to suggest about the dress for Sat, have you tried it ? Shape-wear is great and some look fab !
do you have something else you could wear ?

Your doing great so try not to be too hard on yourself x xx

what about some shaper underwear take the dress with you. its amazing what diff this can make. one of my friends introduced me to the wispie ( thing that goes from underneath the bra to hips ) so your still wearing your own underwear, made a big diff.

you dont have any friends that you could borrow a dress from? as if you can avoid buying it would be best it s not going to fit for too long. i did find that the first week although i lost more weight it was the 2nd that changed my shape so you may still be ok.
jx

Thanks Skydragon, this Wispie, does it roll down sometimes? That's the usual problem with those. I have an Ardyss body magic but its too small. I wanted to get one but not sure which would work and obviously don't wanna spend too much on it.

You can be under 12 by the Jan wedding :)

Not sure what to suggest about the dress for Sat, have you tried it ? Shape-wear is great and some look fab !
do you have something else you could wear ?

Your doing great so try not to be too hard on yourself x xx

Hi Angel, thanks for that first sentence. It's like you're my hypnotherapist. From reading that, I actually now believe I can do it :) I'm on a mission to achieve that goal!!
I don't have anything else to wear because the bride has requested her friends wear certain colours. It's the only dress I have in her chosen colours. I don't have any friends who are the same size as I am. I don't have that many friends anyway :-( I've been hiding away from people for so long I haven't made many friends and I've lost touch with my old ones. Hopefully the weightloss will change all that! :)

So, this dress problem! I'm going to give it another go today because I've lost a little bit since my last attempt. This time I will enlist my lovely girls to zip me up or at least hold the zip down and together while I zip it. I'm thinking even if it zips and is too tight it will prevent me from eating too much.
I'm sure I will be good and stick to the duck and the chicken and nothing else, and hopefully not too much of it.
I've gotta go now! Busy day, gotta get the girls some pretty dresses and gotta get my eyebrows done and possibly some false lashes. Anything to help boost my confidence tomorrow. I'll let you guys know what happens with the dress.

Thanks Skydragon, this Wispie, does it roll down sometimes? That's the usual problem with those. I have an Ardyss body magic but its too small. I wanted to get one but not sure which would work and obviously don't wanna spend too much on it.

it did a little when i first got it but only when i sat down ( came up over the tummy),

i have all things crossed that the dress fits
jx

Hope you have a nice girlie day, I love a semi pamper day before a night out. Good luck with the dress hunni BUT if it doesnt fit dont lose sight of how well you have done and I bet next time you go to wear it the dress will be too blooming big x x x

Hi sweets, if all else fails have a peek in the local charity shops. I know it sounds insane, but bear with me: I know that's where all my expensive kit will be going the MINUTE they're too big. It may take some searching but you could have a trawl through and see if you can find the right colours?

As for the Shapewear - I bought mine from M&S; my tummy is my problem so bought the unit that looks like big pants but come all the way up to the bra line. Sexy stuff! It's a bugger though if you have to go to the loo, but slap on a bit of baby powder on your tummy and waist and it stays put. You will of course feel like 10 pounds of sausage in a 5 pound bag, but hey: beauty is pain lol

Hi,

Well done on your fab loss this week, you must feel amazing!! Im looking forward to following your progress :) Keep up the great work!! :)

Sarah x

Hi Sarah, thanks so much. Minimins is great for support. we will help each other.
Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement.
I'm in bed and shattered and about to fall asleep but thought I should fill you in on today's events. Firstly, the dress fits! Yay... But then I took the girls to McDonalds. I stayed strong. I didn't fall. As difficult as it was, I distracted myself with looking at my diary and weight goals on my phone. I realised I didn't have enough tetras for my trip to London so I text my CDC asking if I could get some tonight. She replied saying she's in London. That threw me! I only have 2 tetras and I'm going to need at least 6! Panic set in. Then I took them to a Halloween kiddies party where there were hot dogs and hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, and lots of sweets ofcourse. I didn't give in there either. The hot dogs smelled so good. I then had to go to Tesco to buy the kids some snacks for the drive to London. That's where I started to buckle. The tiredness was setting in. The hunger, at 8.30 pm and only one porridge since the morning, was talking to me. The barrage of tempting things to eat had begun to wear me down. So I had to just stop, pay for what we already had and start heading home before I went crazy looking at all those yummy things. The till acted up, time was being wasted, the thought of everything I still had to do tonight, and only 2 tetras.......I gave in before I even reached the car! I told myself that I was gonna eat that blasted cheese burger my daughter didn't eat and I was gonna eat at the wedding tomorrow and that's that!!
So I have basically had a little binge tonight. I regret it! But I'm not going to be depressed about it. I'm gonna get back on track on Sunday. I just hope I CAN get back on track. I dunno. So much temptation within such a short space of time. I'm just not strong enough. Now I feel sick. I didn't really enjoy most of what I ate anyway.
Yesterday my 6 yr old said 'mummy, I really really hope you do it this time, because you always give up'
I HAVE to do it. I WILL do it. Maybe not perfectly but it will happen.
Wish me luck that the dress still fits tomorrow!
Hmph. Night night :-/

Hi Sarah, thanks so much. Minimins is great for support. we will help each other. Thank you everyone for your kind words and encouragement. I'm in bed and shattered and about to fall asleep but thought I should fill you in on today's events. Firstly, the dress fits! Yay... But then I took the girls to McDonalds. I stayed strong. I didn't fall. As difficult as it was, I distracted myself with looking at my diary and weight goals on my phone. I realised I didn't have enough tetras for my trip to London so I text my CDC asking if I could get some tonight. She replied saying she's in London. That threw me! I only have 2 tetras and I'm going to need at least 6! Panic set in. Then I took them to a Halloween kiddies party where there were hot dogs and hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream, and lots of sweets ofcourse. I didn't give in there either. The hot dogs smelled so good. I then had to go to Tesco to buy the kids some snacks for the drive to London. That's where I started to buckle. The tiredness was setting in. The hunger, at 8.30 pm and only one porridge since the morning, was talking to me. The barrage of tempting things to eat had begun to wear me down. So I had to just stop, pay for what we already had and start heading home before I went crazy looking at all those yummy things. The till acted up, time was being wasted, the thought of everything I still had to do tonight, and only 2 tetras.......I gave in before I even reached the car! I told myself that I was gonna eat that blasted cheese burger my daughter didn't eat and I was gonna eat at the wedding tomorrow and that's that!! So I have basically had a little binge tonight. I regret it! But I'm not going to be depressed about it. I'm gonna get back on track on Sunday. I just hope I CAN get back on track. I dunno. So much temptation within such a short space of time. I'm just not strong enough. Now I feel sick. I didn't really enjoy most of what I ate anyway. Yesterday my 6 yr old said 'mummy, I really really hope you do it this time, because you always give up' I HAVE to do it. I WILL do it. Maybe not perfectly but it will happen. Wish me luck that the dress still fits tomorrow! Hmph. Night night :-/

Hi Cee,
Not sure what to say as we can all easily fall off the wagon. First of all yayyyyyyyyyyy that the dress fits :)
Now about your " binge ". . . . .
The fact you didn't enjoy it will help you get back on track. you like the feeling if being in control more than you like the food.
Enjoy the wedding but try to make good choices to minimise the damage and it will help you get back into it rather than if you have a carb overload.
It's not my place to comment but kids are so honest at times as they don't understand our emotions. Take control and you can get straight back on it. Focus on your goals and the reasons why you started Cambridge. Try to remember how good you feel when you see those scales drop and no matter what happens tomorrow the next day is a new day x x x

hi there

dont think that just because you gave in this time your destined to fail, your are not. personally and this is just what id do is go to the wedding enjoy it, you can eat well keep off the carbs enjoy the proteins the next day is back on the diet. and just remember a fab quote from sarah : a moment on the lips is another week in ketosis!

there is one person who you must convince of your strength, get on it! positive enforcement because...................
YOU ARE WORTH IT

have a fab night
jxx

Back