Step 1 Sole Source All guns blazing!

Oh thank goodness you fought off the insanity! You found something that works too so that's good..... Unfortunately, I've fallen off the wagon in years gone past and that "I want to eat NOW" is the carbs talking. One taste and those ******* things want you back in their thrall full time. Get angry. It sounds crazy, but grit your teeth and growl "heck NO, I'm doing this" then drink water and go to bed .... as far from the kitchen as possible. Unfortunately you have a mental battle on your hands for the next 24 to 36 hours but you've got this babe.... And you've got us :) xx

So pleased you didn't slip up. It's never easy after a day or two off but once that breaks becomes longer its even harder so you have done well not to give in this evening !

Very very proud of you x

Thanks ladies, all of you. You know, everytime I get tempted to eat, I think about you guys and I don't want to let the team down. I'm glad I didn't go and binge, I did listen to Rudimental twice and I went to bed happy. Today however was a different story. Going strong until the kids were having some cheese and tomato baguettes. They couldn't eat it all... so... Ok! I think I need to face the fact. I'm probably never going to be able to do CD 100% like you guys. I've kind of accepted that I'm not that focused. Dunno why. But the good thing about this is that I'm not giving up. I used to give up anytime something other than CD approved food passed my lips and then I would binge. I'd feel good for a day or two, for being free to eat whatever but I'd soon start to wish I had not given up. Now, I'm different. It's progress. After eating the baguette (hangs head in shame) I immediately put in my 1 hour TurboFire DVD and worked out like I was punishing myself. I kept thinking about the baguette I ate... and the mini cheddars...did I not mention mini cheddars? No? Ok, yeah, well... anyway the IMPORTANT thing is that I worked out until I almost passed out. Which isn't a good thing I guess, but in my head I kept hearing 'You ate those carb calories, you better work hard to get rid of them, greedy pig, and NO! Work harder than that, do that roundhouse like your life depends on it!' So, I'm kinda hoping that when I'm maintaining, I'll do the same thing. If I want a treat, I have to earn it by working out hard.
I'm going to try to get 100% days till Tues weigh in. Maybe, if I can't resist eating SOMETHING... No, I'm going to stop myself there! I WILL resist eating again! I shouldn't start making allowances for that now. So tomorrow I'll be working out hard again, in the morning and then in the evening again. 30 mins each. Dang the 1 hour is a killer!!
Looking forward to getting out of the 14's and back into the 13's where I was a year ago. If I'm good I'll be there in 3 weeks or so. That's not too long! I CAN do this! It's just food DAMMIT!!! It's not going anywhere. There isn't going to be a famine. Yes, I might forget that I wanted that particular treat come April or May when I can have it, so maybe I should write a list of all the stuff that tempts me and stick it somewhere safe, so when I'm maintaining, I can have one of them everyweek. Haha. OK, lack of sleep talking here. Better get my butt to bed.
Happy 100% weekend ladies.

Yes! That's the spirit Cee! Get mad. Get angry. Child you did TurboFire for one HOUR - No darn baguette can defeat you. You've got this. If you fall? You get back up. And if you fall again? You keep getting the hell back up. Food will be there in April. But YOU will not be the same woman. I know you've come through fire, because you're surviving life - we all are. Day in day out we do what we can for others when your biggest responsibility is to yourself. And you have made that commitment to fight your way back to good health; you need to start believing in that commitment and believe in yourself. Make your list sweetie, but more importantly when the kids are eating and the urge comes to 'help them out' take two minutes to come on here and wander around - look at the threads of those starting day 1,look at the common stories of motivations and before you know it the urge will have passed. Diet is the only instance that we as human beings say to ourselves "I'm having that. X diet be d@mned, nom nom nom, I'll be sorry later" apologies for being graphic, but we wouldn't pick up a loaded gun, shoot ourselves in the head and say "I'll be sorry later". When those food demons start whispering you need to growl, snarl.... whatever it takes, but tell yourself "No". I want you to win. For yourself. For your babies. Heck just 'because' - you have value. You are not weaker, less valued nor less determined than anyone else. You're just not believing yourself yet. Isn't it time, Cee?

Don't give up xx

Yes! That's the spirit Cee! Get mad. Get angry. Child you did TurboFire for one HOUR - No darn baguette can defeat you. You've got this. If you fall? You get back up. And if you fall again? You keep getting the hell back up. Food will be there in April. But YOU will not be the same woman. I know you've come through fire, because you're surviving life - we all are. Day in day out we do what we can for others when your biggest responsibility is to yourself. And you have made that commitment to fight your way back to good health; you need to start believing in that commitment and believe in yourself. Make your list sweetie, but more importantly when the kids are eating and the urge comes to 'help them out' take two minutes to come on here and wander around - look at the threads of those starting day 1,look at the common stories of motivations and before you know it the urge will have passed. Diet is the only instance that we as human beings say to ourselves "I'm having that. X diet be d@mned, nom nom nom, I'll be sorry later" apologies for being graphic, but we wouldn't pick up a loaded gun, shoot ourselves in the head and say "I'll be sorry later". When those food demons start whispering you need to growl, snarl.... whatever it takes, but tell yourself "No". I want you to win. For yourself. For your babies. Heck just 'because' - you have value. You are not weaker, less valued nor less determined than anyone else. You're just not believing yourself yet. Isn't it time, Cee? Don't give up xx

Well said ! ! !

Cee, there is no reason why you can't be as determined as " us " you showed the will for it by doing the exercise straight away !
You know you want the same as " us " we all want to be 100% and any of us could have a slip up BUT that doesn't mean you can't achieve your goals however try not to have the slips to often, even if you do exercise straight after the going in and out of Ketosis will make it so much harder in the long run so my top tip for kids left overs is either BIN straight away or get the kids to squirt washing up liquid on their food once they have had enough and you can't tuck in.

Hope you have a good weekend but I want to see you here posting how good you've been, do you know why ? ? ? Because YOU deserve it !

Yes! That's the spirit Cee! Get mad. Get angry. Child you did TurboFire for one HOUR - No darn baguette can defeat you. You've got this. If you fall? You get back up. And if you fall again? You keep getting the hell back up. Food will be there in April. But YOU will not be the same woman. I know you've come through fire, because you're surviving life - we all are. Day in day out we do what we can for others when your biggest responsibility is to yourself. And you have made that commitment to fight your way back to good health; you need to start believing in that commitment and believe in yourself. Make your list sweetie, but more importantly when the kids are eating and the urge comes to 'help them out' take two minutes to come on here and wander around - look at the threads of those starting day 1,look at the common stories of motivations and before you know it the urge will have passed. Diet is the only instance that we as human beings say to ourselves "I'm having that. X diet be d@mned, nom nom nom, I'll be sorry later" apologies for being graphic, but we wouldn't pick up a loaded gun, shoot ourselves in the head and say "I'll be sorry later". When those food demons start whispering you need to growl, snarl.... whatever it takes, but tell yourself "No". I want you to win. For yourself. For your babies. Heck just 'because' - you have value. You are not weaker, less valued nor less determined than anyone else. You're just not believing yourself yet. Isn't it time, Cee?

Don't give up xx

Thanks Bev, I think I'm going to print this and stick it on the fridge.
I'm at a kiddies party and I'm reminding myself that I can do this and be 100% till Tuesday so I can see a good loss. I just need to keep reminding myself why I'm doing this.

Well said ! ! !

Cee, there is no reason why you can't be as determined as " us " you showed the will for it by doing the exercise straight away !
You know you want the same as " us " we all want to be 100% and any of us could have a slip up BUT that doesn't mean you can't achieve your goals however try not to have the slips to often, even if you do exercise straight after the going in and out of Ketosis will make it so much harder in the long run so my top tip for kids left overs is either BIN straight away or get the kids to squirt washing up liquid on their food once they have had enough and you can't tuck in.

Hope you have a good weekend but I want to see you here posting how good you've been, do you know why ? ? ? Because YOU deserve it !

I like the sound of that. Washing liquid over their food. I think I will have to try that. The kids will find it quite funny and I think they might go a bit crazy with it but its all in a good cause.
So far my weekend has been good. Looking forward to weigh in on Tuesday. Thanks hun x

So I'm at a 6 yr old birthday party and I'm drinking my strawberry tetra and ignoring my daughters' sausage and chips. It looks yum. I'm not going to mess up now.
My focus is on getting into the 13's. I am aiming to achieve that goal in 3 weeks. I need to get myself working towards smaller goals instead of just my ultimate goal for my birthday. So, here's working towards seeing 13st on Tues 26th Nov.
I've changed my goal weight to 9st 12 for my birthday. I think I need to do that so I can enjoy my birthday weekend without worrying about weight gain. My ideal weight will probably be just over 10st so after my birthday celebrations I can go straight on to maintenance. Anyway, I'm going to try to be 100% for the next 3 weeks and see where that gets me.

that is great that your not giving in to it, i broke my weight loss journey down into half stone blocks when i first lost the weight it really helped me. cambridge obviously speeds up the process but just keep your head down and tackle each day as it comes. loved bevs response too, self confidence is a funny thing, i think over eating links in with self value so much. every day think of something that you like about yourself and say it out load to your reflection (it ll feel a bit weird at first but keep at it). weight loss doesn t suddenly make you value yourself its a much bigger process than that. so tackle it from all angles and most importantly any falls just mean it takes a bit longer but doesn t end the process
jxx

So I'm at a 6 yr old birthday party and I'm drinking my strawberry tetra and ignoring my daughters' sausage and chips. It looks yum. I'm not going to mess up now.
My focus is on getting into the 13's. I am aiming to achieve that goal in 3 weeks. I need to get myself working towards smaller goals instead of just my ultimate goal for my birthday. So, here's working towards seeing 13st on Tues 26th Nov.
I've changed my goal weight to 9st 12 for my birthday. I think I need to do that so I can enjoy my birthday weekend without worrying about weight gain. My ideal weight will probably be just over 10st so after my birthday celebrations I can go straight on to maintenance. Anyway, I'm going to try to be 100% for the next 3 weeks and see where that gets me.

You know that in those 3 weeks of 100% SS you can make a huge difference, not just on the scales but also in your mind :)
It's great your thinking ahead about maintenance :)

Keep up the good work, you know you can do it x x x

Thanks Angel. Fingers crossed I can be good.

So today has been good too. Some days I've been doing SS+ more or less. But I'm happy with the scales so far. I've been failing to have my last pack because I've been having my second one in the evening. Then after that and all the water and a SS+ meal, I'm really too full to have the last pack. I tell myself I might have it later but when I get into bed after putting the girls to bed, I don't want to get out again and go downstairs. The thought of taking anything else other than water makes me feel tired if that makes sense.
So after weighing myself this morning I reckon I can be in the 13's in 2 weeks if I'm good.
If I maintain the good behaviour for another week that will take me to a 2st loss in 6 weeks! Wow.
Anyway, I must stop getting too ahead of myself and concentrate on getting into the 13's in 2 weeks.
I'm so glad I'm doing this with you guys. 3 weeks is the longest I've been able to stick to CWP since the first time I did it. That time, I was able to stick to it because of my then husband who was doing it with me. I would get such a telling off at the mere mention of eating.
I've also decided not to tell anyone that I'm on a diet unless I am asked. Especially friends and family who won't see me until I'm at my goal weight.
There is one problem though. My butt gets really really flat web I lose weight. I've already got a plan for that. Ardyss butt enhancing panties! Yep! I don't like having saggy jeans bottom!
Enough if my rambling. Hope everyone is doing great.
Weigh in tomorrow!! Yay!

Ahh Cee, get squatting! Your bum will be all kinds of round and peachy before you know it :)

Glad you've got a 3 week stretch :) well done! I haven't told anyone apart from hubby, mum and mum-in-law as I can't cope with people piling judgment on my head! Gonna let the results speak for themselves :)

Well done :) xx

Haha! I gave my CWP counsellor a shock today. 11.5lbs off. She looked at me in disbelief. "What have you been doing?" she asked. I just kept laughing like I had a secret weapon that I wasn't about to reveal. I'm pretty pleased with myself. That's 18lbs off in 3 weeks. I would have been more if I had gotten back on track quickly after the wedding, instead of prolonging it and eating for 5 days.Either way I'm still very very happy and proud of myself for getting this far and not giving up. Even after my cheats, I didn't throw in the towel, I got back on track, eventually. There is a difference between my scales and CWP scales, and she weighs me in the evenings and I weigh myself first thing in the morning. This morning my scales said 14st 5.2. So even though I will be using CWPC weights as my official weight, I will be looking at my readings for motivation and goal setting.
I've set myself a big goal now. I want to see 13's on my scales next Tuesday! That means 5.2lbs loss this week. Can I do it? I bet I could with some exercise and more water guzzling and some positive mental attitude thrown in. I'm going to try to get some help in the bathroom department too, if you know what I mean? Sorry TMI! But every little counts, right? Haha.
So if I succeed and see 13 on my scales next tues, then I am looking at just a 4lb loss to take me to 2st. After that, I'll be happy with a stone a month. The day I see 12's on the scales, I will celebrate like a mad woman! Hopefully not with food. I will definitely treat myself to something nice. A new handbag or something. Maybe a pedicure. Mind you, the way my feet look right now, a pedicure will be more of a necessity or emergency than a treat.
So far, no one has noticed that I'm losing weight. No one, apart from those who know, have said they can see I've lost weight, but that doesn't bug me right now. Sooner or later, they WILL notice. I like the fact that it's cold now and most people only see me in my coat and stuff and now jumpers will be hiding most of the weight loss. Then come March when I'm a size 10-12, and I peel off the layers to reveal my new self..BAM!:wow: Can't wait! My life is about to begin again. I'm already so happy, imagine how happy I'll be in 1 or 2 months!
CWP is saving my life!!

Forgot to mention how happy I am to have mixamousse now. Looking forward to a mouse for lunch.
Good luck to all my fellow Tuesday weighers. Onwards and downwards we go.

Forgot to mention how happy I am to have mixamousse now. Looking forward to a mouse for lunch. Good luck to all my fellow Tuesday weighers. Onwards and downwards we go.

Here here !
Well done on the loss hunni :)
We're doing flipping FAB x x x

Back