all i do is moan!

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
ok ive decided im gunna maintain from this week, ive got less than a stone to healthy bmi so gunna eat cos i cnt stick to sole source

ive just ate a bowl of sprouts, i no i could have cheated with something worse but the point is i dont no why i cant do it when i want to sooo much!!!!!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

plus side is i fitted into a size 12 dress yday. party time,

bday on thurs woooooooooo

x

You have done really well, moan away! Maybe it is your time to move up to a higher plan. You are nearly there so one more big push and you will do it. Good luck.

Welcome back stranger :) You really did it so fast last time , i'm sure you will again ! good luck !

wow YOU LOOK AMAZING WELL DONE

hun uve done so well already im sure ull get the rest off ur own way at the end of day uve came so far on cd maybe its time for a change good luck have great birthday xx

Hey you, nice to see you back, you still look totally fantastic, don't worry too much about those naughties, you're doing them with good things, I scoffed the meat out of a chicken leg last night, avoided the skin but it was on top of my 790 meal I'd already eaten. What we've got to stick to is the fact that we're not being bad with bread, chocolate or crisps something like that, look how far we've come, only a few months back we'd have been scoffing lard for england now we think we've sinned with chicken and green veg!!!!! xxx

Hi,
Bet you can't wait for your b'day. Got anything planned?
Mines in 3 weeks and im gonna eat, drink and be v. merry!!!

I can't stick to SS either and I bet we have plenty of company. Still, lost 3lbs this week with plenty of cheating (with the right things) so that suits me fine. You have done fantastically well and you look fab - so take heart!
k9
x

Back