all i do is moan!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by fat_2_fabulous, 20 April 2008 Social URL.

1. fat_2_fabulous

fat_2_fabulous Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st9lb(34.96%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy
    ok ive decided im gunna maintain from this week, ive got less than a stone to healthy bmi so gunna eat cos i cnt stick to sole source

ive just ate a bowl of sprouts, i no i could have cheated with something worse but the point is i dont no why i cant do it when i want to sooo much!!!!!!!!!!arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

plus side is i fitted into a size 12 dress yday. party time,

bday on thurs woooooooooo

x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs B

Mrs B Silver Member

Start Weight:
    24st1.7lb
    Current Weight:
    23st1.1lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0.6lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    You have done really well, moan away! Maybe it is your time to move up to a higher plan. You are nearly there so one more big push and you will do it. Good luck.

4. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    Welcome back stranger :) You really did it so fast last time , i'm sure you will again ! good luck !

5. cillabatty

cillabatty carol

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    16st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    wow YOU LOOK AMAZING WELL DONE

6. doubledumplings

doubledumplings Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hun uve done so well already im sure ull get the rest off ur own way at the end of day uve came so far on cd maybe its time for a change good luck have great birthday xx

7. Dutch

Dutch Goodbye Tum

Diet:
    Exante
    Hey you, nice to see you back, you still look totally fantastic, don't worry too much about those naughties, you're doing them with good things, I scoffed the meat out of a chicken leg last night, avoided the skin but it was on top of my 790 meal I'd already eaten. What we've got to stick to is the fact that we're not being bad with bread, chocolate or crisps something like that, look how far we've come, only a few months back we'd have been scoffing lard for england now we think we've sinned with chicken and green veg!!!!! xxx

8. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I know the frustration you are feeling. Why, why why can't I stick to it. Totally understand how you feel and hope you manage to find the thing that gets you where you want to be
    x

9. moti17

moti17 is gonna do it!!

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi,
    Bet you can't wait for your b'day. Got anything planned?
    Mines in 3 weeks and im gonna eat, drink and be v. merry!!!

10. k-nine

k-nine Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Boots Diets online
    I can't stick to SS either and I bet we have plenty of company. Still, lost 3lbs this week with plenty of cheating (with the right things) so that suits me fine. You have done fantastically well and you look fab - so take heart!
    k9
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.