All Inclusive holiday - what do you do??

hey i went to the states for 3 weeks for my 30 last sept it was dieting demolition............. seriously the food out there is crazy and the biggest portions you have ever seen by the end of week 1 your used to it already its so eay to get sucked in to eating all that food then there was starbucks mocha chocca frappuccino..... it was so hot in vegas and they were just the thing to hit the spot a very lovely 24.5 syns! for a drink!!
anyway you can see how this went cant you buffalo burgers and steak! etc etc
so i got home weighd the next morning 7lb gain was expecting way more but easy on easy off as they say and it was gone in a week-dont beat yourself up over a holiday gain its true what they say easy on easy off!

hiya, well i think you should not go, and let me go instead lol, go and enjoy yourself, i recently went to turkey ate anything and had magnum ices 2 or 3 a day, when i got back i had 4 days before getting weighed so i did nt have any syns and was really good and i only had 1 n half lb gain, and i had a brill holiday.

Enjoy your holiday making as many good choices as you can and do as much exercise as you can - jogging in the water pool or sea is of even greater benefit than those serious joggers you will see each day - you will have the resistance of the water but protection of the joints.

Back