All my UPs and DOWN's

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Paulinegin

I've got it ....!! ;)

P x

Give it back to her! She needs it, she's on an UPDAY :D

LOL, you're both hysterical!!!

I did get my appetite back, I had some weetabix for breakfast before I went out, had my mars bar and coke, and for dinner had saveloy and chips from the chippie. Didnt enjoy the chips much tho. Weighed everything, put all into MFP and comes out as 1883 cals for the day. I was shocked, good shocked, thought it would hit at least 2500.
My chippie is crazy they give you a massive pile of chips, so today I weighed them there was 585g of chips!!! I only ate 220g and I was satisfied with that. I'm so much more conscious of what I'm eating.
Right now my gut is doing the fandango, my body isnt happy with chips. I'm really looking forward to my DD.
At home all day tomorrow so its a chill out day.

I will join you on the gut fandango, I had a burger and chips for lunch and they are not settling well in my tum!! Sounds like you are coping very well with this judding Im off tomorrow so going to go to my local town and do some shopping...may try on some clothes to and see where Im at in the size dept,I will only buy something though if its a size 18, decided no more 20,s or 22.s for me!!:bliss:

Take care and have a nice evening...x

I will join you on the gut fandango, I had a burger and chips for lunch and they are not settling well in my tum!! Sounds like you are coping very well with this judding Im off tomorrow so going to go to my local town and do some shopping...may try on some clothes to and see where Im at in the size dept,I will only buy something though if its a size 18, decided no more 20,s or 22.s for me!!:bliss:

Take care and have a nice evening...x

I so look forward to the day I can drop a size!! I'm a 24 on top, 20/22 on the bottom. Dont forget to try a 16...you never know! I love clothes shopping, have fun! :)

My daily watch

day 1 15st:2 -DD 354 cals
day 2 15st:0 -UD 1934 cals -2
day 3 15st:1 -DD 455 cals +1
day 4 14st:13 -UD 2114 cals -2
day 5 15st:0 -DD 550 cals +1
day 6 14st:13 -UD 1883 cals -1
day 7 14st 13 -DD sts

The total calories so far is 7290 or 1215 daily over 6 days.

When I weighed this morning I was disappointed to have STS then the penny dropped and I realised this was after an UD! and I only ate crap!
This is my last day before weigh in and really hope I can drop another -2 so I can hit 5lb for the week.
This has got to be one of the most intriguing diets I have ever been on, watching the cals, watching the scales, is fascinating.
I would like to point out that I have in no way restricted my UD cals, I eat what I want but I log it.
With my DD's I restrict myself to one meal a day and total no more than 400cals. Of course I had an exception on monday but it wasnt any kind of setback.
:scale:
I'm excited about tomorrow already, cant wait to see the result.

Well today has been a bit peculiar, have had to go to Brighton with work very early this am till about 9/10 tomorrow am, its an ud which is good so I can eat at the hotel tonight!! As this week has been a bit lacking in the dd dept Im going to do 2 dd's tomorrow and Friday to get back to normal...next week is a bit odd as well in the social dept too so I need to have 2 ud.s weds and thurs so will do 2 dd.s in a row at some stage to balance things out.The good thing ,however,is that you can be flexible and judd around your lifestyle.
You seem to be doing brilliantly so looking forward to seeing your weigh in tomorrow.Ive got my bp check tomorrow so am hoping that will have gone down!!

Take care..xx

OMG I posted a reply where the hell is it?
The big news is I lost 3lb for the week, will have to post later, have to go out

Kittywhite said:
OMG I posted a reply where the hell is it?
The big news is I lost 3lb for the week, will have to post later, have to go out

Well done that us a brilliant result!

Thanks Scarlett, biggus :)
Jacci I think thats what makes JUDDD a brilliant diet, its sooooo flexible.
My BP appointment got moved to the 17th. Hope yours is good!

Now to repeat what I posted this morning that I must have previewed and then forgot to save, duh! I went to change my siggy and came back to see nothing posted.
Its one of those days, I'm all over the place.

My daily watch

day 1 15st:2 -DD 354 cals
day 2 15st:0 -UD 1934 cals -2
day 3 15st:1 -DD 455 cals +1
day 4 14st:13 -UD 2114 cals -2
day 5 15st:0 -DD 550 cals +1
day 6 14st:13 -UD 1883 cals -1
day 7 14st 13 -DD 407cals STS
day 8 14st 13 -UD TOTAL for wk -3lbs

The total calories for the week is 7697 or 1099 daily over 7 days. 4DD/3UD

Really happy to be in the 14's a bit disappointed that I stayed the same after a DD, seems a bit weird but totm is due anytime, maybe water retention or maybe I was due for a slow down :)

This week will be interesting as I'll be doing 4UD/4DD weighing on friday instead of thursday.
The strangest thing is how I feel, normally when I start a new diet the 1st week is easy and fun because its all new and the 2nd week things get tougher as the thought of doing a diet endlessly weighs heavy (excuse pun) but I dont feel like that with JUDDD, it still feels easy and no hardship.
I love the Upping and the Downing.
Today I've had a can of coke, crusty egg salad roll and a mars bar (1163 cals) I love I can eat and drink whatever I want.
What I find really funny is that my daughter has no idea I'm on a diet! She sees what I eat on an UD and doesnt seem to notice I'm not eating on my DD. I'm not telling anyone I'm dieting; I wanna see the surprise as I become miraculously skinner:giggle:

Tomorrow I'll start my daily watch for week 2

Well done Kitty!! I know what you mean about this judding, your motivation doesnt waver, its extraordinary!!

Bp went up slightly but had a very bossy and most unpleasant nurse, she managed to upset me and wind me up before she took it!! Still thats it done now till April next year,as I will obviously have lost loads of weight by then surely it will be lower!! Also I plan to see any of the lovely nurses my drs have and NOT the one I saw today!!

Hope you are having a good day!! x

Lol you were posting here as I was posting in your diary :D

This diet is getting odder. Had a sts after a DD, now I lost a 1lb after an UD. Weighing in every day is like christmas, I never know what I'm gonna get! :)
I ordered some Biotivia Bioforte Capsules 250mg of trans-resveratrol per capsule
Thought I might as well go the whole hog, embrace the Dr. Johnson philosophy

Will eResveratrol™ make me lose weight?

When activated, the SIRT1 gene helps inhibit fat storage by blocking a gene known as PPAR-gamma. The PPAR-gamma gene allows fat to be deposited in fat cells. When this gene is turned off, excess fat calories are burned more quickly.
However, to lose significant amounts of weight, Dr. Johnson recommends that individuals follow the UpDayDownDay Diet™ in addition to taking eResveratrol™ supplements. Endquote

My daily watch WK2

day 1 14st:13 -UD 1758 cals
day 2 14st:12 -DD
day 3

The calories for the week so far 1758.

My daily watch WK2

day 2 14st:12 -DD 339 -1
day 3 14st:11 -UD -1
day 4

The calories for the week so far 2097 or 1048 daily over 2 days.

My son and daughter in law and 6mth old grandson are coming over today so I'm really excited about that, I get to have a squidge and a cuddle! (He's my only grandson in this country, the other 3 are in canada boo) ......AND its an UD yay :)

Hi Kitty,you enjoy those cuddles, my grandaughter stays here every weekend...long story!...so we shall see her tonight!! You are doing very well with your weight arent you?!

Enjoy your UD today too, Ive had a bit of a funny old week but hopefully will be able to stick to strict rotations for the next few days, its my mums birthday next week so will have to have 2 UDs in a row but hey ho, we can do it!! I just havent mastered 2 dd's together yet!!

Im quite looking forward to my DD today and deffo looking forward to my UD tomoz!! Enjoy your cuddly day!!:D

Thanks Jacci! and yeah we can do this! lol I noticed a lot of people here do double days so I'm absolutely certain you can do it :) Have a wonderful UD!

I had such a good time yesterday, Issac is just the sweetest baby and he's at that stage where he will giggle & laugh at everything, he's so funny and soooo huggable and kissable :D
I did a buffet lunch, courtesy of Iceland, so I could count my cals, some of it was still a bit of a guesstimate as I ate 6 peanut butter cookies my daughter had baked! but I think I did ok at almost 2500cals. I managed to get in a slice of double choc gateau for that too!
Had shock on the scales this morning as I sts I was definitely expecting a plus.

My daily watch WK2

day 2 14st:12 -DD 339 -1
day 3 14st:11 -UD 2490 -1
day 4 14st:11 -DD sts
day 5

The calories for the week so far 4587 or 1529 daily over 3 days.

Well done on your sts Kitty. Im chuffed today as I lost 1lb which actually really is 3lbs as i had put on 2lbs previously if you see what i mean!! I love the unpredictability of this judding,it keeps you on your toes in the nicest possible way.

My little grandaughter has just gone back to her Mums just now...she is 2 1/2 now and talks non stop bless her!! They are a joy...have you any plans to go over to Canada at all?

Have a fab Sunday..chat soon! x

Well done on your sts Kitty. Im chuffed today as I lost 1lb which actually really is 3lbs as i had put on 2lbs previously if you see what i mean!! I love the unpredictability of this judding,it keeps you on your toes in the nicest possible way.

My little grandaughter has just gone back to her Mums just now...she is 2 1/2 now and talks non stop bless her!! They are a joy...have you any plans to go over to Canada at all?

Have a fab Sunday..chat soon! x

Really happy you lost 1lb because I know you've had an iffy week, great news :)

No plans for a visit to Canada, not yet anyway, 2 reasons, lack of funds and my health isnt 100% stable. I have to be careful with stress, its complicated. Kate(daughter) offered to buy me a ticket but i'm not sure about the travelling.
Luckily my daughter & hubby are well off and I expect they will be over next year.
its strange really because Owen is nearly 4 and he wont have a clue who I am and Oliver is almost 2.
At least I will see Issac growing up and can share in his little life, bless him :)

My daily watch WK2

day 2 14st:12 -DD 339cals -1
day 3 14st:11 -UD 2490cals -1
day 4 14st:11 -DD 423cals sts
day 5 14st:11 -UD sts
day 6

The calories for the week so far 5010 or 1252 daily over 4 days.

Another sts after a DD this time, no sense to it.
I'm gonna enjoy my grub today:D

well done on your 3lb loss .I keep missing posts :(

Back