All my UPs and DOWN's

My daily watch WK2

day 1 14st:13 -UD 1758 cals
day 2 14st:12 -DD 339cals -1
day 3 14st:11 -UD 2490cals -1
day 4 14st:11 -DD 423cals sts
day 5 14st:11 -UD 2405cals sts
day 6 14st:12 -DD +1

The calories for the week so far 7415 or 1483 daily over 5 days.

+1 after an UD, no surprise there as the peanut butter cookies forced themselves into my mouth :D
My daily average is getting a little high, I need to be good for wednesdays UP and stay in the 1900 range, its the last UD of the week. I'll be officially weighing on friday morning.

College today a DD, not sure how I'll be brain wise with no cals, I guess its a 'wait and see'.

I having a slight problem with my mood the last few days, its a bit low and nothing that I do is having any effect, in the words of my psychologist "accept it". Yes I can accept it but it doesn't alter the fact I'm walking round the place like a wet weekend!
*waits for it to pass*
If I disappear for a couple of days its because I'm in the "cant be bothered" mode and I'm most likely staring at endless repeats on TV.
I've been stable since April now I'm on the slide, frustrating.

My resveratrol arrrived yesterday, took one mid morning. I've got the Biotivia Bioforte version, trans-resveratrol 250mg. I can take one or two capsules, I'm gonna start with one see how it goes.

Now I need to get ready for college............

I feel bl**dy great. Started the day so low, finishing on a high:D

My DD at college went without any problems. Sat an exam, got 87%:happy036:So having no food all day made absolutely no difference whatsoever! If anything I felt sharper, my mind was clearer.
On my way home I was practically running up the hill. I havent run for a very long time lol

I'm actually preferring the down days to the ups, I'm swinging towards wanting the DD and the UD is the problem day. I need to settle on some kind of regular 'diet' plan for UD's, a bit more structure...maybe

:bunnydance:happy bunny:bunnydance:

glad you had a fab day my dd has been good as well I think Ud are harder as all I think about is food lol

glad you had a fab day my dd has been good as well I think Ud are harder as all I think about is food lol

Hi Mummy:wavey: congrats on a good DD! On my UP's I'm either struggling to eat, or once I start find it hard to stop.

My daily watch WK2

day 6 14st:12 -DD 378cals +1
day 7 14st:11 -UD -1

The calories for the week so far 7793 or 1299 daily over 6 days.

Looks like I'm on track for a 2lb loss for this 8 day week. I'd really love it tho if I could squeeze off another lb. :D

Quiet day to day, only a BP check this afternoon, hopefully I'll see it near to normal. The 1st time I had it checked it was 182/125, they started me on meds right away, 2nd check was down to 151/90, so today.....? fingers crossed. I dont like taking the med so I hope my JUDDDing, with its health benefits will help, plus the weight loss and then I can stop taking that stupid pill.

I've been having a problem on my UD's my colon rebels against food. I get really bad cramps, the sort that make you think you'll be running to the loo real soon but nothing comes of it, not even trapped wind. I've begun to think I'm developing IBS or something.
Wondering if anyone else has this problem?

:sigh:Not happy my BP is still 180/109 right back at the beginning. Given me a new stronger BP med to take. The nurse must have told me at least 3 times I'm gonna have a stroke - yeah thanks love, I think I know that.
I'm really upset, Ive been googling the med, ramipril and its wonderous side effects. I'm so peed off with taking meds and side effects.
I also googled and found I have Stage 2 hypertension, the worst, I also found I'm literally off the chart for diastolic being above 100.
I also googled alternatives to reduce high blood pressure.
I have to give up smoking, give up salt, minimize alcohol, exercise regularly, meditate, eat healthy and reduce my weight.
Also take Garlic, CoQ10, Hawthorn, Fish Oil & Folic Acid.
I cant believe this!:mad:
I'm just ranting because I know I have to make these changes or my daughter may find me on the floor one day having a stroke or worse dead and the thought of that is just unbearable.

I'm on the way with the weight reduction but the smoking has to go ASAP. That alone would make a huge difference to my health. The next biggest change would be exercise, I'm the laziest person on the planet. Need to get walking.
Salt's easy and alcohol I rarely drink it. Meditation not sure about that one.
The supplements I'm limited by the other drugs I take. I can do the CoQ10, fish oil & folic acid.
Well theres the plan - see if I can do it.

Right I think I've got that out of my system now:pcwhack:

aw sorry to hear you are having problems but you are taking the first step and doing well at JUDD .My mum smoked for over forty years then in JUly got one off those electronic ciggy things and has not had one since and that’s a woman who smoked 20-30 a day ,so take one day at a time and you will get there :)

mummy2beslim said:
aw sorry to hear you are having problems but you are taking the first step and doing well at JUDD .My mum smoked for over forty years then in JUly got one off those electronic ciggy things and has not had one since and that’s a woman who smoked 20-30 a day ,so take one day at a time and you will get there :)

Go kitty! This month is stop month go get all the help you can get from the doc's.
I did it for my health as well, needs must, I stopped them once for 5 years! Off them this time for 3 years, best thing I ever did..

All the help is there so go get it!
Good luck!

biggusburdus said:
Go kitty! This month is stop month go get all the help you can get from the doc's.
I did it for my health as well, needs must, I stopped them once for 5 years! Off them this time for 3 years, best thing I ever did..

All the help is there so go get it!
Good luck!

I've been off le cigarettes for about 4 years and I still crave them every now and then... Perhaps more emotionally as I used to basically run away from my problems and have a ciggie round my local river path walk where it's nice and peaceful :) its definitely worth quitting xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

hannata said:
I've been off le cigarettes for about 4 years and I still crave them every now and then... Perhaps more emotionally as I used to basically run away from my problems and have a ciggie round my local river path walk where it's nice and peaceful :) its definitely worth quitting xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Yup! Emotional crutch, I now like just going for a walk...

Thanks so much ladies, I really really appreciate the support.
Pauline you made me laugh with "crikey" lol
Mummy I have an electronic cig bought it about 3 weeks ago, guess I need to use it dont I? and Hannata thats definitely why I smoke too, running from my problems,..and... an emotional crutch for sure, biggus :(
Now I just need to bite the bullet. I have 2 cigs left plus a new pack, the temptation is to finish the new pack but my heart is saying stop now, finish those 2 and stop. I have the electric ciggy and some rescue remedy and some sugar free gum, so 3 different ways to cut my cravings.

Meanwhile .... the diet is brilliant, no problems at all, despite all my 'mayhem' going on. I didnt eat much yesterday an UD because I got so upset. (melodrama sorry) I finished with 1500 cals in the end. Didnt sleep much last night and got up at 5:30am. This is gonna be a long DD. Its my last for this 8 day week, official weigh in tomorrow. Looks like 2lb, if I'm lucky a 3lb

My daily watch WK2

day 7 14st:11 -UD 1548cals -1
day 8 14st:11 -DD sts
day 9

The calories for the week so far 9341 or 1334 daily over 7 days.

Looking good and yes i recommend you using the cig mum has done fantastic not had one since July , thought id never see the day she gave up never had one out off her mouth lol and had one every morning before breakfast x

wow, you are doing so well with your weight loss. Since you got up so early can you have a siesta at some point, sleep your way through your Down Day :D Good luck with the quitting smoking!

Looking good and yes i recommend you using the cig mum has done fantastic not had one since July , thought id never see the day she gave up never had one out off her mouth lol and had one every morning before breakfast x

wow, you are doing so well with your weight loss. Since you got up so early can you have a siesta at some point, sleep your way through your Down Day :D Good luck with the quitting smoking!

I just figured out how to do more than one quote! :)
Thanks Mummy thats inspiring me, I smoke about 12 a day so if your mum can do it so can I.
Thanks for the encouragement Scarlett.

Well today's the big day, weigh in #2 on an 8 day cycle.
I got my extra lb! lost 3lbs this week.:bliss:

My daily watch WK2

day 7 14st:11 -UD 1548cals -1
day 8 14st:11 -DD 408cals sts
day 9 14st:10 -UD -1

The calories for the week 9749 or 1218 daily over 8 days. 4UD/4DD

The total calories for week 1 was 7697 or 1099 daily over 7 days. 4DD/3UD
A difference of 119 cals per day, I ate more and I lost the same weight. Interesting..maybe.
I love playing with the numbers :D

On to week 3 and I'm changing the format of my daily watch to lbs rather than stones. I like the look of lbs, its tidier and I can post the .0 going down by 0.2's

The weirdiest thing about this diet is not having a regular weigh in day. Last week was thursday, this week was friday, next is a friday then a saturday, and another saturday. I think in someway it keeps the diet fresh, as there is never a cutoff point. On most diets once you've done your regular weigh day its a signal to have a small binge before you get close to your next weigh day; as its always the same day its like a stop point. I know I've felt like that on previous diets but on JUDDD its like the diet is always on and because of the UD/DD dosent feel like dieting anyway least not to me. I love my DD's and the UD's are like "normal" no binge, no feeling have been deprived, just eat anything like I normally would.
I think its that feeling of being restricted or deprived that drives me to overeat. As soon as someone says no you cant have it, I want it, basic human nature I think. I never get that feeling with JUDDD coz I tell myself "you want it you eat" because tomorrow is a DD.....and then I never bother LOL ~~Diet philosophy by me :D

My daily watch WK3

day 1 206.0 -UD

:sigh:Not happy my BP is still 180/109 right back at the beginning. Given me a new stronger BP med to take. The nurse must have told me at least 3 times I'm gonna have a stroke - yeah thanks love, I think I know that.
I'm really upset, Ive been googling the med, ramipril and its wonderous side effects. I'm so peed off with taking meds and side effects.
I also googled and found I have Stage 2 hypertension, the worst, I also found I'm literally off the chart for diastolic being above 100.
I also googled alternatives to reduce high blood pressure.
I have to give up smoking, give up salt, minimize alcohol, exercise regularly, meditate, eat healthy and reduce my weight.
Also take Garlic, CoQ10, Hawthorn, Fish Oil & Folic Acid.
I cant believe this!:mad:
I'm just ranting because I know I have to make these changes or my daughter may find me on the floor one day having a stroke or worse dead and the thought of that is just unbearable.

I'm on the way with the weight reduction but the smoking has to go ASAP. That alone would make a huge difference to my health. The next biggest change would be exercise, I'm the laziest person on the planet. Need to get walking.
Salt's easy and alcohol I rarely drink it. Meditation not sure about that one.
The supplements I'm limited by the other drugs I take. I can do the CoQ10, fish oil & folic acid.
Well theres the plan - see if I can do it.

Right I think I've got that out of my system now:pcwhack:

So sorry to hear that Kitty, My bp was 186/129 at its worst and is now 139/90, I do take 2 bp meds and cholesterol as well. I smoke too and I know I should give up but have cut down....I gave up for 2 months this year but when i got my diagnosis started again...very very stupid I know. I take 7 vitamin tabs a day and feel like I am the only person who feels guilty when my bp goes up!!Good luckwith everything hun, I know its not easy.You take care... xxx

PS.... I am very lazy too...but I blame my dodgy back!!

So sorry to hear that Kitty, My bp was 186/129 at its worst and is now 139/90, I do take 2 bp meds and cholesterol as well. I smoke too and I know I should give up but have cut down....I gave up for 2 months this year but when i got my diagnosis started again...very very stupid I know. I take 7 vitamin tabs a day and feel like I am the only person who feels guilty when my bp goes up!!Good luckwith everything hun, I know its not easy.You take care... xxx

PS.... I am very lazy too...but I blame my dodgy back!!

Thanks so much Jacci for sharing because I feel a little better knowing it has happened to you too and we have similarities like the smoking and no exercise, I hope that doesnt sound too awful. I mean to say I dont feel so alone.
Its a scary position to be in and I feel I'm to blame simply because I do eat crap and I let my weight get out of hand and the stupid smoking. I just need to make the changes and hopefully it will all get better eventually and yeah its not easy but neither is losing weight and we're both doing that.
Onwards and upwards except for the weight, onwards and downward then :)

Back