All my UPs and DOWN's

Hi Kitty, hope you have had a lovely day!! Im sure your bounce will bounce down soon enough. The vertigo has gone, it was strange but am glad it is no more!!
Im really enjoying the judding at the mo, I think its because I had a few days off and I actually feel better, other than the vertigo, when Im sticking to my alt days....a diet you can enjoy...whoever would have thought of that!! Such a shame I only found out about it at 52 but deffo better late than never.I cannot wait to be in the 14's Kitty, Im quite envious of you there but at least I know I will never see the 17's again!!

Take care Hun xx

My day was ok, I think I messed things up a bit by having the zero day. Its like I'm starting the diet all over again mentally. Glad the vertigo disappeared! Thats good news. Sounds like your having a really good time these days dietwise! Yay to the amazing JUDDD:bliss:and the end of poundage! You'll be in the 14's before you know it!
The one odd thing that puzzles me is so many people have NSVs with losing inches but not me. I dont feel I'm in the 14's. Somehow I've lost a stone and its hard to tell where from, my big toe perhaps :D
Have a lovely day xxx

My DD was tough yesterday; I so messed up with the zero day, its like my body is all out of synch. Felt like it should have been an UD yesterday and this morning I keep thinking its DD as I got my 2nd cup of tea I suddenly realised 'oh yeah I can eat today'. I'm hoping it'll resolve its self after a few more rotations. Its very annoying and I could kick myself messing with something that didnt need messing with "if it ain't broke dont fix it"

My Daily Watch
* =weekly weigh in
01 nov - 203.6 - DD - 142
02 nov - 201.2 - UD - 1586
03 nov - 201.6 - DD - 0
04 nov - 200.0 - UD - 2155 *
05 nov - 202.2 - DD - 458
06 nov - 200.6 - UD
07 nov -
08 nov -

Last edited:
Lol I know, it just clicked in my brain..... and I edited the post but you already saw it *embarrasment* :)

Gosh well done! I've been off the wagon since my trip away, I got back on yesterday with a good DD but you've just inspired to really stick with it properly this time and lose a stone by Christmas! That's my new challenge.

Gosh well done! I've been off the wagon since my trip away, I got back on yesterday with a good DD but you've just inspired to really stick with it properly this time and lose a stone by Christmas! That's my new challenge.

Hi Scarlett, you can do it! I know you can, sending you the 'doing it' vibe, go go go :vibes: :D

Had a busy day yesterday with college, all good.
My cals are going a bit high but I'm trying to stay relaxed and go with the flow knowing it will all work out good in the end. Went back up by 2.2 again today, that 199 is proofing to be elusive, probably because on my UD's I keep looking for it in the fridge lol:eatdrink051:Maybe I've finally reached my slowdown week, I keep waiting for it.

My Daily Watch
* =weekly weigh in
03 nov - 201.6 - DD - 0
06 nov - 200.6 - UD - 2273
07 nov - 202.2 - DD -
08 nov - UD

You're still down almost a lb and a half from only 6 days ago though. You're still doing great.
Thank you :)

-----------

I'm still suffering the after effects of going too low on the 1st 2nd 3rd Nov. My DD cals have crept up to almost 500 and this morning I've woken up at 6am and feel hungry, which is ok it is an UD but I dont usually feel hungry till at least lunch. There is the temptation to become super strict in a bid to make the scales tip down some more as I'm stuck bouncing around above the 200lbs I weighed on 4 Nov, my last official weigh in. But being strict with cals is what got me in this mess in the first place.
I'm trying to relax, ignore the weight and find my lovely flow again.

My Daily Watch
* =weekly weigh in
03 nov - 201.6 - DD - 0
07 nov - 202.2 - DD - 495
08 nov - 201.0 - UD -
09 nov - DD

You're doing so well Kitty. 8.8lb loss in 28 days is great!

I won't let anyone take a photo of me while this weight. I know I'm missing out on family pics but can't stand the way I look. Looking forward to feeling more confident in pics when at or near goal :D

Thank you :)

-----------

I'm still suffering the after effects of going too low on the 1st 2nd 3rd Nov. My DD cals have crept up to almost 500 and this morning I've woken up at 6am and feel hungry, which is ok it is an UD but I dont usually feel hungry till at least lunch. There is the temptation to become super strict in a bid to make the scales tip down some more as I'm stuck bouncing around above the 200lbs I weighed on 4 Nov, my last official weigh in. But being strict with cals is what got me in this mess in the first place.
I'm trying to relax, ignore the weight and find my lovely flow again.

Someone else on here said that their weight loss stalled when they started doing zero cals on DDs. I can't remember who it was now. But eating your cals even on DDs seems to work best for most people. We're all experimenting though :)

It was jo (bajoleth)!

I fast on my downs and find them easier to do mentally. I'm not bothered about how much I lose as long as it's a general trend of going down! I've not done badly fasting but I find the scales can be sluggish for me some weeks no matter how good I am. If you want to experiment it's good to implement the changes for at least 4 weeks before you decide. When I started fasting on my downs I actually gained 0.3 over my first three weeks then dropped 5.3 in my 4th week. So it all worked out in the end with a bit of faith :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It was jo (bajoleth)!

I fast on my downs and find them easier to do mentally. I'm not bothered about how much I lose as long as it's a general trend of going down! I've not done badly fasting but I find the scales can be sluggish for me some weeks no matter how good I am. If you want to experiment it's good to implement the changes for at least 4 weeks before you decide. When I started fasting on my downs I actually gained 0.3 over my first three weeks then dropped 5.3 in my 4th week. So it all worked out in the end with a bit of faith :)

Ah yes, you're right it was Jo.

Well done! I fast all day but have some soup in the evening, I'm not sure I could go without, especially now its cold and dark by the time I get home from work.

You're doing so well Kitty. 8.8lb loss in 28 days is great!

I won't let anyone take a photo of me while this weight. I know I'm missing out on family pics but can't stand the way I look. Looking forward to feeling more confident in pics when at or near goal :D

I would never have had the photo taken if I knew beforehand how awful I look. As bad as it is the good thing is that I'm now ultra motivated to get that weight off!!..and no more photos till I'm a size 6:rotflmao:

Someone else on here said that their weight loss stalled when they started doing zero cals on DDs. I can't remember who it was now. But eating your cals even on DDs seems to work best for most people. We're all experimenting though :)

Thats interesting because it would explain a few things. I totally regret doing that zero day.

It was jo (bajoleth)!

Thanks Hannata, I really dont think a full fast is for me. It didnt just mess with the scales but worse it messed with my head. Suddenly I felt like I was on a diet with all the struggle not to eat. Before the zero day I didnt feel like I was on a diet, everything flowed, hardly any effort. The good thing is I now really appreciate eating within my set calorie limits for DD and UD.
One thing I've learned about JUDDD is its all about the individual, finding what personally suits and yeah we need to experiment some to find what works best but once we've found it, it works brilliantly! :D
BTW I find your diary and your journey very inspiring, I like reading it. I dont post because I dont really know what to say. I find it difficult sometimes :hide:

Well done Kitty, you are coming down nicely arent you, unlike my goodself at the mo!! Now we have got Hubbies appt out of the way and Im going on my hols in just over 2 weeks its dd/ud all the way for me!!

Take care Hun..xx

Kittywhite said:
Thanks Hannata, I really dont think a full fast is for me. It didnt just mess with the scales but worse it messed with my head. Suddenly I felt like I was on a diet with all the struggle not to eat. Before the zero day I didnt feel like I was on a diet, everything flowed, hardly any effort. The good thing is I now really appreciate eating within my set calorie limits for DD and UD.
One thing I've learned about JUDDD is its all about the individual, finding what personally suits and yeah we need to experiment some to find what works best but once we've found it, it works brilliantly! :D
BTW I find your diary and your journey very inspiring, I like reading it. I dont post because I dont really know what to say. I find it difficult sometimes :hide:

Thanks darlin, I appreciate the support, pls do feel free to post even if it's garbage, I do like a good laugh :p honestly I'm a complete retard when it comes to saying the "right thing" so I won't get offended!

I totally get where you are coming from. The great thing about juddd is there isn't really a wrong answer if you are losing weight, and not going too far into extremes. I get that a lot of people couldn't do fasts. I personally find the whole counting thing stressful, whereas you find the not eating anything stressful. We're all very different and what works for one will not necessarily work for another! Don't feel bad about it because you tried, and realised that what you were doing was right for you. You didn't derail and just kept moving. That is truly to be commended as I know that knocks like that can sometimes throw us off course yet you stood strong xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Thank you Jacci and Hannata :)

_________

I've got my 'flow' back, thank god. Yesterday was easy, very little appetite but I ate really well, proper food not junk food and I finished a little under cals for the day. This morning I've dropped 0.2, any drop after an UD is a good drop.
My last weigh in was 200lbs so of course I'd love to reach 199 but the scales have been bouncing all over the place so maybe a 0?-1lb? only at next weigh in on monday but I'm not that bothered, I'm just so happy to be back in 'my groove'! happy bunny is back!:bunnydance:

My Daily Watch
* =weekly weigh in
03 nov - 201.6 - DD - 0
08 nov - 201.0 - UD - 1715
09 nov - 200.8 - DD -
10 nov - UD
11 nov - DD
Mon 12 nov -*

:bliss:199! Woohoo, I see you 199.6! know it wont last as I'm on an UD and I'm gonna bounce but it wont be too long before it becomes permanent!
Next goal 195 (13st 13) so I can move out of the 14's:D

That drop means I've lost a grand total of 0.4lbs this week so far. I hope the scales will be kind on monday for my official weeks weigh in but its pretty much definite I wont be losing 3lbs this week.
I think my weigh in on 4 nov was an artifcial low created by eating too few calories the previous 3 days. The good news is I'm back on track and should see a more normal weight loss next week.....hopefully. I've learned that too low is not good on this diet, not for me anyway, sticking close to the numbers is what counts, 1973/395

My Daily Watch

* =weekly weigh in
03 nov - 201.6 - DD - 0
08 nov - 201.0 - UD - 1715
09 nov - 200.8 - DD - 389
10 nov - 199.6 - UD -
11 nov - DD

Woohoo!! Well done. And you never know, sometimes when I have really low losses ll week I'll end up dropping after an UD. But whatever happens you've still done brilliantly and as you say it'll come off next weeks. Enjoy your weekend x

Yay....you will hear me screaming with joy when I get to 199...well done Kitty...this way of eating really does work doesnt it!! You have a lovely weekend.xx

Back