All the lil tricks to help the newbies along

Sheep

on the up lol
k i thought i make it easyer for all the newbies, so they dont have to read this post and that ( takes awhile) ,
Need every one else to help lol

1 of my fav, tricks i laughed at cos i never liked it was adding pepper to chicken soup :rolleyes:
second thing ................ gawd plan ur life round toilet trips lol i couldnt go any where with out knowing where they was :eek:

feel free to add more lol :p

its okay to drool whilst feeding the dog, it will pass ;)
you're breath smells like it does from the diet not because you've been drinking from the toilet, you will get use to the smell others might not:)

k went way way bk in old post lol , found this .............. add a spoonful of coffee to your vanilla shake to make a latte. Use hot wter and sweetner to taste(tablet form only, not the spoonable type) or you could make an ice coffee Latte with cold water and ice,Disolve the coffee first in a little warm water, happy tasting :rolleyes:

ice, water, coffee, tablet sweetner, shake all in a blender and whized...mmmmmmmmm milkshake..... three a day plus 3.5 litres in a volvic water bottle. listerine strips, and ducolax...even if you dont get constipation better to have it handy just in case! x

Shakes and drinking and bad breath aside FIND SOMETHING TO DISTRACT YOU!!!! for the first week at least. I'm at the end of week one and I strongly suggest to get you through the first days at least is something that keeps your mind off things... a few ideas are:
Cleaning house/ironing etc (boring!)
Nintendo DS brain training or some other mind game - it can pass hours!
I bought the Sims 3 for laptop cos I'm sad and build houses on it.
Read books
Have long hot baths
Sleep
Watch really long films in the evening
Take up a new hobby - don't laugh I'm a musician so I'm teaching myself the accordian,... ok i'm really starting to annoy the neighbours but I'm not thinking about emptying the fridge anymore lol!

Anymore ideas anyone?

chicken soup, said pepper already for got to tell ........ chilli flakes to ( if u like that sort of thing ) lol ,

colds and coughs, ask about (Robitussin sugar free meds ) so u dont have to knock your self of diet :)

Make a cup of peppermint tea and allow to cool, then add it to your choc shake, voila choc mint shake, i find it very refreshing and goes down a treat, also, increases your water intake without feeling like you're drinking more water!

Back