Allen Carr, Easyweight To Lose Weight. Anyone else following it?

Soupstone

I'd done a search and found a couple of threads on it but not really what I was looking for.

A workmate's OH had recommended the book to me, as she felt she had found something she could stick to easily.

I've read the book over the past couple of days, and have decided I'm going to try it out. How bad can it be?

I'll have another read, and I suspect it'll take a wee while to get into the swing of it.

So it was fruit for breakfast this morning, eat till full. An apple, satsuma, plum and pear later, and that was me.

No idea whats for lunch yet, but I'll get there.

EDIT: - Lunch ended up being home made lentil soup, with dinner being 3 bean chilli with brown basmati rice. Inbetween times were a banana, a pear, 2 tomatoes, handful of nuts and some sunflower/pumpkin seeds. Drinks were water and 2 cups of green tea. I've dropped the artificial sweetners.

Not been able to find much info on the plan out there, so it's going to take a bit of time to get a bit of variety into it.

Last edited:
Spent a couple of days on the diet but the excuse of a wee holiday got in the way.

So no change in weight, and a renewed push from today.

Quite a fan of beans now, made great chilli and had a nice curry

Noticed that 250g dried 5 bean mix gave approx. 600g ready to use beans once soaked and cooked.

Back