alli and w/w

im tempted to start using it again im so impatient, i really shouldnt use it but we'll see if i sts next week i may for a few weeks just to get to goal xx

I dont really see the point in these pills if your on WW. Ive never ate so low fat in my life.

lol vcki im the same, although it may help some who eat some of the higher point treats when they save points but still if its under 15g fat i dont think it'll have much effect but it may do, some people rave about it.

I used to snack on pork scratchings and thought they were delish....its a bit revolting now when i think on it. pure fat

i always think of the real thing and it freaks me out. pork scratchings=pig skin, doesnt sound so yummy like that lol

this is getting like big brother lol DAY 6 in alli house lol

hi i am on day six. on Saturday i had a chinese which was fried rice curry sauce and spring rolls and.............NO NASTY SIDE EFFECTS :D
I was in my point allwance so this prob helped

On Sunday I had a family occasion and had to got out for dinner I had a chicken wrap and SMALL chocolate cake and no nasty side effects I may have gone over my points hope this dosent effect my w/i but we will see on my weigh day on Wednesday :)

I read that the Alli supplements were only supposed to be used by people with a BMI of over 25. Is this the case?

I have often pondered about using them and if there is not restriction I might have to buy myself some in order to speed the process up!

hmmm hard one to gauge responsibily/scientifically speaking im going to say yes but i believe our bmi's are the same and our aim is the same and im taking it lol

Hi,

I've been taking xenical this week, haven't done any of my usual morning walks due to the freezing weather and my little one having the cold. I overate approximately 10points this week and weighed in 2lb lighter this week so pretty pleased with that. If the xenical helps to keep me on track and keeps me losing about 1.5lb per week I will be happy with that as it will put me on my goal weight by Xmas like I want.

yeah i think everyone is different. if it works for you GREAT! welldone on your loss!!!

I read that the Alli supplements were only supposed to be used by people with a BMI of over 25. Is this the case?

I have often pondered about using them and if there is not restriction I might have to buy myself some in order to speed the process up!

For one thing your BMI is too low to get them I think but theyre not a wonder drug... they wont necessarily make the slightest bit of difference. I took Xenical for months and it did NOTHING for my weight loss. Dont go wasting money on the inflated prices of Alli when youre already following a proper healthy diet

For the people taking alli/ Xenical, do you stick to the 5% rule (no more then 5g fat in every 100gs) or do you just stick to your points?
I've just been prescribed Xenical and i don't really no what to do for the best!

im on xenical, i stick to my points, but im sensible or im ill. if i know im going to have a treat, like a rare maccys then i dont take my tablet or i get a bad tum x

do you bother looking at the fat content? Its just i get 31 points a day and alot of it has more fat then your supposed to have. Guess its going to be trial and error, i just don't want to have an error at work :D

why dont you fill your 31 points with low fat things instead then? i dont understand just because you're allowed alot of points doesnt mean you HAVE to have alot of fat.

:whistle: I'm a fussy bugger so most of the stuff i like has more fat in. Saying that i'm getting better, so i'm going to give it a bash, got nothing to lose (apart from lbs and maybe a little dignity) Found a few of my treats i could still have, so i'm not panicing as much anymore :D going to have to swap my coco pops for ready brek!

I tend to stick to points however I am only on 22 a day now and my meals are mostly low in fat and under the 15g per meal rule anyway :)

Low fat is always better because even if you lose weight it doesnt mean the fat around your organs is gone. so you can lose weight but be just as unhealthy. fruit and vegies are the answer :)

well peps its W/I day for me and........... I lost 3 1/2 lbs

I am soo Happy :D :D :D I havent lost as much as that in about 6 months :) so from my point of view Alli helps me and the side effects havent been bad at all for me as I am sticking to the low fat meals :)

Back