Alli diary

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Hi all,

I am currently on Alli weight loss tablets and started on them today. I decided I would try them as I am on weight watchers and looking to lose 4lb a week so I am hoping that Alli will help me lose that extra pound or so on top of my diet loss. The only thing that put me off the tablets were the possible side effects but so far I haven't had any as I am making sure I stick to the fat and calorie guidelines per meal! :)

Day 1:
Breakfast
Bran flakes and milk (2)

Lunch
2 slice brown bread (3) on
tin ww thousand islands tuna (1)
ww toffee yogurt (0.5)

Gym
30mins bike
10mins treadmill
25mins cross trainer
3 sets 20 sit ups

Dinner
ww lasagne meal (4.5)
1 slice brown toast (1.5)
Frozen veg
ww vanilla yogurt (0.5)

Snacks
4x cups of green tea

TOTAL POINTS: 13
POINTS SAVED: 10

WEIGH IN TOMORROW!! :)

Last edited:
Well weigh-in day today and I lost 4lb! I am really happy with this as it is my target! :D
As yet still no side effects from the tablets, but at about 7pm started to feel really dizzy and sick but I think this was down to me not having my dinner until about 8 as we had visitors! lol

Day 2:
Breakfast
Bran Flakes (1.5) and milk (0.5)
Banana (2)

Lunch
ww thousand island tuna (1)
ww toffee yogurt (0.5)

Gym
30mins bike
25mins cross trainer

Dinner
ww chicken curry meal (4.5)
2 slice brown toast (3)
ww vanilla yogurt (0.5)

Snacks
4x cups of green tea

TOTAL POINTS: 16.5
SAVED POINTS: 5.5

Last edited:
I've done okay on my diet today, except I didn't enjoy my dinner so had a snack at 9pm, I hope I didn't go over the calories for my snack as I don't want the nasty side effects! But so far I haven't had any side effects!

Day 3
Breakfast
Bran flakes (1.5), milk (0.5), apple (0.5)

Lunch
ww coronation tuna (1)
ww toffee yogurt (0.5)
Apple (0.5)

Dinner
tuna cakes (9), frozen mixed veg

Supper/snack
1 slice brown bread (1.5) on
ww tuna/sweetcorn (1)

Day off from the gym today but did do my 3 sets of 20 sit ups.

TOTAL POINTS: 19
POINTS SAVED: 4

Day 4:

Still no side effects! :)

Breakfast:
Bran flakes (1.5), milk (0.5)

Snack:
Apple (0.5)

Lunch:
ww thosand island tuna (1) &
lettuce and cucumber
2 pink n white mallows (1)
ww yogurt (0.5) - greediness! lol

Gym:
30 odd mins on bike
30 odd mins on cross trainer

Dinner:
ww spaghetti meal (5) and
ww garlic bread (3.5)
desert:
ww yogurt (0.5)
1 pink n white mallow (0.5)

Snack/Supper:
1 pink n white mallow (0.5)

TOTAL POINTS: 18
POINTS SAVED: 5

Last edited:
Still no side effects! :)

Day 5:
Breakfast:
Bran flakes and milk (4)

Lunch:
ww tuna (1) and salad
ww Yogurt (0.5)
Apple (0.5)

Gym:
30mins on cross trainer
25mins walk on treadmill
30mins on bike

Dinner:
Chicken breast (2.5) sliced mushrooms
Soft cheese (1)
Rice (4)
Yogurt (0.5)

Supper/Snack:
ww yogurts (1)

I was soo good tonight, did not have any alcohol whatsover and it's Friday night! :)
So bored though! lol

Kirsty xx

Last edited:
Well, after such a good week I went a bit off track tonight! lol

Day 6:
Breakfast:
Bran flakes and milk (4)

Lunch:
2 slice brown bread (3) and
ww tuna (1) salad

Dinner: (went with David to Beefeater)
Breaded mushrooms (5)
Marinated chicken breast, pots instead of chips! (11.5)
Apple crumble (10) - Why did I have that!

Alcohol:
Vodka and diet juice (10)

TOTAL POINTS: 44.5
POINTS MINUS: 21.5

OMG that is soo bad! Why did I do it??!! lol I suppose you learn by your mistakes and could have had a lot worse to eat than what I did, like burger or something.. I just hope I don't get those nasty side effects!!! :(

Kirsty xx

Bit hungover today! Soo should not have got that vodka last night I'm thinking it was a baad idea!! Could not eat anything all day today as had a sicky stomach but did eventually eat some dinner. Still no side effects from the Alli tablets, was so worried they would punish me from my three course meal and vodka last night but so far so good! No gym today!

Day 7:
Dinner:
Tuna (4), mayo (1), cucumber on
2 slice brown toast (3)
ww vegetable soup (1)
ww yogurt (0.5)

Snacks:
Walkers crisps (2.5)

Supper:
2 slice bread (3) on
ww tuna n sweetcorn (1)

TOTAL POINTS: 16
POINTS SAVED: 7

Last edited:
lovin the food diary, i myself am doing ww and have started taking alli to help speed up my loss too , i was doing sw but only lost one stone in 6 months, so decide to give ww a chance , ive lost 4 and a half lbs so far , i seem to get to 12 9 and cant get any lower not bad really i used to be about 16 16 and a half stone , im even listing to paul mckenna of a nite time lol , my body is on diet over load any way keep us in formed , good luck hun

lovin the food diary, i myself am doing ww and have started taking alli to help speed up my loss too , i was doing sw but only lost one stone in 6 months, so decide to give ww a chance , ive lost 4 and a half lbs so far , i seem to get to 12 9 and cant get any lower not bad really i used to be about 16 16 and a half stone , im even listing to paul mckenna of a nite time lol , my body is on diet over load any way keep us in formed , good luck hun

Hey!

How long have you been on the Alli for? I'm inot my second week now and had absolutely no side effects!

When is your weigh-in day? Mines is Tuesday nights (tomorrow). I am so excited to get weighed, I hope the Alli tablets have helped!

How are you finding them?

Kirsty xx

Another day gone and still no side effects! yay!

So just felt like eating ALL day, but did my best not to! lol. Unfortunately ended up not going to the gym! Ooops!

Day 9:
Breakfast:
Bran flakes and milk (2.5)

Lunch:
ww tuna n sweetcorn (1)
salad
ww yogurt (0.5)

Snack:
Made zero point soup, 2 slice bread (3)

Dinner:
ww lasagne (4.5)
toast (1.5)
potatoes (2)

Ah, weigh in tonight! Fingers and toes crossed! Just back from a session at the gym in preperation! lol now I'm off to get a good beakfast! I hope I'm not disappointed by the scales tonight!

Kirsty xx

Hey Kirsty,

Glad to hear no side affects, from the Alli.
I brought a large pack thinking I need help losing weight, but then read the side effects and decided against them, let me know if you want them...offer a good price and I will send them to you.

Good Luck with your weigh in tonight.
Sandy

Hey,

well I've not had any side effects whatsover! :D:D

You could give them a try?

Kirsty xx

Well that's me back from my weigh-in and I've put on half a pound! :cry:

It's just not fair! Maybe the Alli is not for me afterall?! Anyone any ideas?

Day 10:

Gym:
30 odd mins on bike
25mins on cross trainer

Breakfast:
Bran flakes and milk (2.5)
Banana (1.5)

Lunch:
Tuna mayo (5) and 2 slice bread (3)

Dinner:
ww curry (4.5)
toast (3)

Snack:
toast (1.5) on soft cheese (1)

TOTAL POINTS: 22
POINTS SAVED:1

On a positive note though, I have lost inches so maybe all that work at the gym is paying off. I have lost:
1/2 inch off each arm
2 1/2 inches off chest
5 1/2 inches off waist
2 inches off hips
1 inch off each thigh

So maybe I am doing something right! :jelous:

Kirsty xx

I have lost weight, really easily on the Go Lower plan, and I don't have time to go to the gym....I lost my first stone in 3 weeks.

I have lost weight, really easily on the Go Lower plan, and I don't have time to go to the gym....I lost my first stone in 3 weeks.

Hi, what is the Go Lower plan?

I have now come off Alli as I don't think it has helped me at all, well it couldn't have! I am just going to stick to my weight watchers plan and my gym routine and fingers crossed! :fingerscrossed:

The Go Lower plan is where they send you the food in portions and you just heat the food up and add veg, simples.
www.golower.co.uk
check out thier website. It really is too easy I cannot believe I am losing when I am eating so much.

Well I am now officially off Alli!

I just don't think it was working for me. After all the reasearch I did about helping you lose an extra 50% weight loss with a low cal low fat diet and the amount of exercise I was doing how is it possible I PUT ON half a pound.

Also, I know noone actually wants the side effects, but on Wednesday night I had a greasy pizza along with my Alli tablets and still nothing. In fact I have actually been feeling rather 'clogged up' the past couple of days which makes me think it has had the opposite effect.

Oh well at least I tried. I think I am going to stick to my weight watchers diet as I stuck to it religiously last year and lost 3 stone so fingers crossed.

Thanks everyone for your support and help and good luck! xx

Back