Allie's Diary - time to get my life back on track!

My Diary - fed up of being the fat one :-(

Dinner

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380130061.755370.jpg

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com mobile app

Boo to the headaches! Hopefully they will go soon, it must be all the stress of the building work!

1/2 pound is great! It's a lot of fat when you look at the photo in your signature! x

Yeah it does give u motivation!!

Guys came to fix door, wrong mouldings but couldn't b bothered to argue!! Tried to have a snooze after they left but cats jst wanted petting & fed. They think as soon as home they get fed but was in early today - try explaining that 2 them!!!

Yeah it does give u motivation!!

Guys came to fix door, wrong mouldings but couldn't b bothered to argue!! Tried to have a snooze after they left but cats jst wanted petting & fed. They think as soon as home they get fed but was in early today - try explaining that 2 them!!!

Gotta love cats!

My 2 think they are dogs!!!

So still have a sore head today, more tablets taken but that could be due to a broken sleep!!

Food for today

Syns 8.5
Syns wk 23.5

HExA1 - SS Milk
HExA2 - 5 laughing cow light

HExB1 - Porridge
HExB2 - coconut alpen

B -HExA1 + HExB1, 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - grapes, 500ml water
L - Plum, WW crackers (3.5), HExA2, Tomatoes, Pukka Tea
D - Cous Cous, Onion, Pepper, Mushrooms, Spinach, Sweetcorn, garlic, spices, passata, vanilla chai tea
S - HExB2, chewits (5), pukka tea

Been another quick day, just been plodding along, working on spreadsheets which is not helping the head but I need to get figures together!!

Update later x

So bored tonight, waiting on OH calling so can go to bed. On the plus side not eaten anymore than I had planned & plenty left for lunch tomorrow :)

Last edited:

Dinner

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1380214758.274213.jpg

Syns 45
Syns wk 68.5

HExA1 - SS Milk
HExB1 - Porridge

B - HExA + HExB, 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - Red Velvet Cake (20), pukka tea
L - Leftover Dinner
S - Peanut Butter Cake (20)
D - Chinese - ????? (5)
S - probably nothing due to cake intake!!!

MacMillan Coffee morning so a couple wee slices cake, think 40syns
:eek: should cover both bits, Red Velvet and Peanut butter one. Takes up a lot of weekly syns but for a good cause!!!!!

My 2 think they are dogs!!!

So still have a sore head today, more tablets taken but that could be due to a broken sleep!!

Food for today

Syns 8.5
Syns wk 23.5

HExA1 - SS Milk
HExA2 - 5 laughing cow light

HExB1 - Porridge
HExB2 - coconut alpen

B -HExA1 + HExB1, 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - grapes, 500ml water
L - Plum, WW crackers (3.5), HExA2, Tomatoes, Pukka Tea
D - Cous Cous, Onion, Pepper, Mushrooms, Spinach, Sweetcorn, garlic, spices, passata, vanilla chai tea
S - HExB2, chewits (5), pukka tea

Been another quick day, just been plodding along, working on spreadsheets which is not helping the head but I need to get figures together!!

Update later x

So bored tonight, waiting on OH calling so can go to bed. On the plus side not eaten anymore than I had planned & plenty left for lunch tomorrow :)

Haha bless!

I hope you manage to get some relaxation in over the weekend! x

So today ws back on it day but my fish tank has just leaked water all over my floor aft a power cut & the air flow taking in water. Feel the twirl bites being taken out of the cupboard!!!!

HExA1 ss milk
HExA2 40g rf cheese
HExB1 porridge
HExB2 90g ham

Syns
Syns week

B - HExA1, HExB1, 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - pineapple, 1ltr water
L - mug shot, steam veg, plum
D - lentil cheddar bake, pukka tea

Going to be a long night, jst had a good cry so feel bit btr x

Unfortunately the twirls won out @ 38syns!!! Still attempting to dry out pump if no joy then nd to get a new 1!!!

Unfortunately the twirls won out @ 38syns!!! Still attempting to dry out pump if no joy then nd to get a new 1!!!

It's only a one off! When we feel like crap we need these little pick me ups! I ate 2 helpings of arctic roll last night.... was just there! x

Its been a crappy couple of weeks but I am hoping to get back on it. OH got home last night so hoping the stress levels go down. Work being done in the house and so many things have gone wrong and have had to deal with everything myself which has probably lead the headache :(

Had the Drs last night to see about my continuous 3wk headache including 2 migraines one of which was severe. Having suffered these for nearly 15 years they are now going to send me to Neurology to see if they can see anything wrong. I am expecting they will find nothing and I will just need to keep suffering.

I am now doing this from home as I have been at classes for 11wks now and have only lost 7lbs (was up at 9.5 but put back on!!!) Classes are obviously not helping so I will put the £5 away each week and save the pennies. Problem with doing from home is going to be the difference in the scales. Mine are different from SW ones and last night I WI at 13 3 but at home was 13 4.5. Will take a few weeks I think to see the difference between the scales!! Weighing in on a Saturday again so I can enjoy a drink or a meal if I feel like it.

Extra Easy

Syns day 4
Syns wk 4

HEx A - SS milk
HEx B - 35g Porridge

B - Magic Porridge (HExB/Muller), 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - Mixed Fruit Salad, 500ml water
L - apple, Baby Plum Tomatoes, Mug Shot
D - pukka tea, Thai stir fry veg, chicken, noodles, blue dragon sauce (4)
S - hot HExA

Food so far for today. Not sure what is for dinner. I have sent the OH out shopping so depends on what he comes back with but he is good with what I can/cant have on SW :)

Will update more later - hoping to get some exercise in now but depends on weather as we are due thunder, hail and gales - yay for Scotland!!! :winter_brr:

Last edited:

Extra Easy

Syns day 7
Syns wk 11

HEx A - 30g cheese
HEx B - coconut alpen

B - 2 x scrambled egg, splash milk (0.5), cheese triangle (1.5), cold ham, 2 x black coffee, 500ml water
S - 2 x apples, 500ml water
L - Baby Plum Tomatoes, Mug Shot
D - chicken chipotle lasagne (tin toms, onion, mushrooms, chipotle sauce), white sauce (3), HExA, 2 x pukka tea
S - aunt Bessie carrot & turnip, options (2), HExB

Last edited:
Re: My Diary - fed up of being the fat one :-(

Chicken Chipotle lasagne

1381426090568.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So going to WI in the morning after my final SW class was on Tuesday. Going to have to treat it as a new WI as my scales different to the SW ones so I may gain 1.5lbs just by changing scales or I could just take the 13 4.5 that I weighed on my scales on Tuesday before my class and get kind of an accurate read on tomorrows, decisions decisions!!!

If it was me I would go with the 13 4.5 then you are gonna lose or sts. Even though you know it's not a real gain it might derail you if you have to go too long without seeing a loss on the scales.

Lost a 1lb using Tuesdays home weigh in. Had my treat day/nite & back on it today. Made big pot super speed soup & chilli to freeze. Was goin to make spag Bol but no room in freezer.

Syns 8.25
Syns wk 8.25

HExA - ss milk
HExB - coconut alpen

B - black coffee
L - LF super noodles, ham, tea
D - fresh caught cod in tomato, chorizo, onion & baby potatoes all done in roasting bag (3.25), tea, flump (1.5), frootz (3.5)
S - fresh pineapple wi part frozen coconut muller to dunk, black coffee, HExA (hot), HExB

Not sure rest of night plans x

Last edited:
Back