Allo allo allo

vicki_ww

Evening all!

Ive just signed up to three months of WeightWatchers online and will be starting tomorrow :p.

Im Vicki, 25 year old support worker with a common law husband, 5 year old boy and an 8 week puppy to contend with.

Im about 16 stone-ish and 5ft 7.7 (yes that .7 is important!)

Im going for 11 stone 7 as an end goal.

Ive never done WW before, did cambridge diet in 2008 and lost 5 stone but have disgustingly put 2 stone back on in 2009.

So I'm here, and will probably be nosing around peoples diarys. Would love to hear from people who are about my height and weight or who were my weight and have achieved a good loss on this diet approach. of course i want to hear about everyones achievements and mini diet road blocks.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

I count the ounces too! Good luck with your journey, i look forward to reading your diary if this is going to be it :)

welcome to the site, I am also a newbie, I am doing WW since the end of August 2009, and have lost 4 stone 2lbs, still have a lot more to lose but will get there in time, ww is a great diet as you can eat anything you want to as long as it is in your points, it will take you a while to get use to all the points in each food, but it gets easier the longer you do it. You should write out a list of food and there points on a page and stick in side your food press, and you can look them up very quickly without having to go to the books all the time. take it one day at a time. let us know how you get on in your weigh ins and good luck.

Good luck with ww & enjoy the puppy walking it's all activity points & they all add up

Hiya, good luck with the plan, it is a fantastic 'diet' as you can enjoy all your favourite foods as long as they are within your allowance x

Hi and thanks for your replies people;)

Today has gone well.

Although i have been at work today (if you call going to the cinema and playing pool work!) I stuck to the WW way:D

Breakfast
2 slices of ww danish malted loaf - 1.5

1 can tuna may and sweetcorn - 1
coke zero - 0

Lunch
Baked potato + cottage cheese chives - 3.5
Pepsi max - 0
500 ml water - 0

Dinner
Chicken korma with onion and chick peas and rice - 9.5
coke zero - 0
ww choco pudding -2

Liquids
Tea with 50ml semi skimmed milk 0.5
Pepperment tea - 0
500ml water - 0
Glass water - 0
cider 350 ml -2

Supper
2 slices of ww danish malted loaf - 1.5
1 can tuna may and sweetcorn - 1

So far today ive used 22.5 of my allocated 25.

Still feel crap because of the cold but that will pass soon enough.

P.s weighed in this morning and im 16 stone 2 not 16 stone:confused:

Last edited:
First day over and you did very well, I have never tased the ww Danish malt loaf (1.5points), what does it taste like,???????. For the days that you feel hungry you should make yourself the zero point soup, its great for feeling you up...

Evening all!

Ive just signed up to three months of WeightWatchers online and will be starting tomorrow :p.

Im Vicki, 25 year old support worker with a common law husband, 5 year old boy and an 8 week puppy to contend with.

Im about 16 stone-ish and 5ft 7.7 (yes that .7 is important!)

Im going for 11 stone 7 as an end goal.

Ive never done WW before, did cambridge diet in 2008 and lost 5 stone but have disgustingly put 2 stone back on in 2009.

So I'm here, and will probably be nosing around peoples diarys. Would love to hear from people who are about my height and weight or who were my weight and have achieved a good loss on this diet approach. of course i want to hear about everyones achievements and mini diet road blocks.

Hope to speak to you all soon.

Hi I am around the same height as u and when i started i was 18st 3lbs!!! :eek:
so count ur self lucky u have not as much as me to lose lol so far ive lost 4st and 7lbs :p soo proud weight watcher is the best diet i have ever been on and works around ur life without been restricked :) thats why I have actually enjoyed it and stuck it out so welcome and i hope u all the success :) Tracy

First day over and you did very well, I have never tased the ww Danish malt loaf (1.5points), what does it taste like,???????. For the days that you feel hungry you should make yourself the zero point soup, its great for feeling you up...

Its really nice actually, just like normal malt loaf but a bit thinner and smaller sized, not alot of it but does the job, on the packet it says only 1/2 a point per slice so 1 point per two slices but my online ww calculator reckons its 1.5 per two slices????? go figure.

and i must have had a premonition about your post because i got up early and made soup!!

carrot and onion with 3 stock cubes... thats zero points........ i think

Hi I am around the same height as u and when i started i was 18st 3lbs!!! :eek:
so count ur self lucky u have not as much as me to lose lol so far ive lost 4st and 7lbs :p soo proud weight watcher is the best diet i have ever been on and works around ur life without been restricked :) thats why I have actually enjoyed it and stuck it out so welcome and i hope u all the success :) Tracy

Hey hello to you. Good to hear your having success and are still motivated to keep going, how long have you been doing ww?
What dress size are you now?
Im a 18-20 mostly 20 and cant imagine being a 14 again.

And hello to you mummy&wifey hard job you got there ;-)

and hey your in jockland too!

oops just noticed that Trendytracz is too. Oooeeer us Scots, too much shortbread! (i hate shortbread btw)

Day 2

Soooo
Its day 2 in compulsive eater/weigher house.

Ive done a naughty WI, Geez im quick of the mark! But the scale says im down 2lbs to 16 stone after one day. Shows me how much food i put into myself on a 'normal vicki' day.

Brekkie

WW tuna, mayo+sweetcorn + toasted ww bread, 1 activia and coke zero -3.5

Ive also made some soup, just carrot and onion, 1500 ml water and 3 veg stock cubes. Im pretty sure it check out as -0

Feeling much better today ref my cold, and almost almost feel like i will be able to do this ww thing and manage it. Be it for the long haul as apposed to the miricle 5 stone in 5 minutes i would like it to be.

welcome to the WW boards Vic, I'm actually the same height as you (5ft 7 and a half :D) and at my biggest I was 18st and I'm currently yo-yoing around the 14st mark. I love WW because it doesnt affect your social life like some diets and you can still eat what you want - you just have to plan around your points which if you do it properly is really easy :)

with your weighing, you'll find you vary from day to day - stick with the 16st 2 and don't weigh yourself except on WI day as you will only disappoint yourself with yo-yo-ing scale numbers. Good luck with your coming week and I'm sure you'll do really well :) x

oooeeer im not good at keeping my food written down in here, its all in my online tracker thought

Im finding it a bit bamboozling that i have 25 points to eat, and that weight watchers carrot cake slices are only 1 point, i mean i could have 25 of those.

also weighed myself this morning and ..... im back to 16 stone 2 :-(

so yeah Vicki dont weigh in untill weigh in day!!

Back