Allow me to (re)introduce myself...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PhoenixsHonour, 28 February 2011 Social URL.

1. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi guys, remember me?

I was around here pretty regular until Christmas, when I swan dived off the Cambridge wagon and didn't really enjoy the ride when I climbed back on afterwards. Well, since then I've been pretty good. I don't think I've lost any weight, but I don't think I've gained a substantial amount either, so all in all, I'm happy.

Actually, the only time I've been really eating way too much has been this last week since I knew I was going back onto Cambridge!

I'm going to see my CDC at half eleven today, getting my shakes and tetras and starting up again. I enjoyed the quickness of Cambridge, and feel I've had a long enough break to really commit myself to the diet. I'm planning on doing this 100% for the next ten weeks, then stepping up and coming off with a nice calorie controlled diet for at least a month (Birthday/Wedding/Weekend away all in that time), and then maybe coming back again, depending on where I get in that time.

I'm about halfway to my goal, which started at ten stone, but I'm going to change all my numbers/tickers to reflect my new start (from whatever weight that'll be) after my weigh in today. :)

Anyway, hi everyone, I will probably be stalking the forums a lot in the next few days, so I thought I better say hullo again :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rubyangel

rubyangel skinny jeans-im on my way

Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    good luck on your re-start,just get those first few days over and you will be flying.x

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    good luck with restart, lm a returner also and lm on my first week so here's to brilliant weight losses for both of us :D

5. Bethuk1

Bethuk1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(16.3%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet SS
    Good luck!! :) You did so well last time you did CD I'm sure you'll be at goal in no time!! just in time for summer!! whoop whoop x

6. blush

blush Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Diet:
    CD
    Hey welcome back, i also stopped after losing 2 stones and maintained the weight but now back to lose the other 2 stones hanging onto me for dear life! good luck xx

7. Funky Mum

Funky Mum Silver Member

Welcome back! I'm a returner too :)

8. Setas

Setas Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(10.55%)
    Diet:
    CD
    Good luck on the restart - and great to see you back...I miss the old faces - whilst its been lovely to meet so many new people since Christmas I have missed the "old" ones ;-)

9. determinator

determinator Banned

hey welcome back , you have done so well to maintain in your time off :D

I am sure you will do really well , you know you can do it and you know how fast you can loose it , just keep reminding yourself that it gets easier :)

10. PhoenixsHonour

PhoenixsHonour Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st3lb
    Current Weight:
    19st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    Thanks everyone. I think I forgot how awful I found the first days - the tetras taste worse than ever, I hate water and I REALLY miss diet coke (caffeine withdrawal is awful). The first days are over soon though, and before I know it it'll be Monday and I'll be fantastically happy after losing some insane amount of weight. Just got to keep going till then. (I typo'd that as 'till thin', that works to, actually)

Thank you for all your support <3

11. Viva La Diva

Viva La Diva A Brit living in the USA

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st11lb(31.03%)
    Diet:
    The Veggie One !!! Low fat and low cal all the way !!!
    Hello again, it's great to see you back !!! Lots of luck !!

Diva x

12. mummyoftwo2

mummyoftwo2 Full Member

Start Weight:
    109.8kg
    Current Weight:
    71.2kg
    Goal Weight:
    74.8kg
    Lost(%):
    38.6kg(35.12%)
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    Welcome back Phoenix,really glad you find your much neede faith again,I'm sure you will succed this time.

13. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    welcome back!!!x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.