Ally's Diary - take two

I don't intend to make it a habit...even ate a nectarine after i'd eaten it :p

I just had the impulse to change my profile stats to reflect my whole weight loss journey...also shows how slow of a loser i am haha

Struggling to kerb my cravings now...already chewed my way through half a pack of gum this afternoon. The chocolate will not win. I have the dentist tonight as well booo

Ok...i wasnt as bad as usual last night, but i did have a couple of bisuits and a curly wurly when i got home....much better than my usual binges i tell you. Anyway back on it today though serviously fighting the cravings already going to do my best to hold the ******* back though today, want to stick to it the next three days and at least half on saturday (even if i am planning on having death by chocolate...least the mixed grill at the restaurant is semi healthy apart from the chips (everything is flame grilled))

Breakfast: muller light, 2x alpen lights, nectarine, banana
Lunch: mini quiches, salad, nectarine, banana
Tea: ...

HEa: milk
HEb: alpen lights

Syns: jaffa cake 2.5 kitkat coconut 12.5
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit, apple

Last edited:
Sandwich man has kitkat coconuts. Yes I bought one. Yes I am going to eat it all. But Since thats going to take me to 15 syns, i won't eat any more syns today. I shall indulge and then get my cravings under control.

And i didnt realise my other post stared the word out...i could have called my cravings something much worse than that!

The coconut ones are nice but would rather have a bounty! Might try the mint ones one day too.

Oh the mint ones are gorgeous! The hazelnut ones are a bit blah though.

I tend to find when i've got a bad craving going on, the more i eat fruit the more i want chocolate.

Oh the mint ones are gorgeous! The hazelnut ones are a bit blah though.

I love normal mint kitkats to i hold no doubt that the chunkys are just as good.

Hi Ally

Just popped by to say hi :)

You know the plan so much better than me, but from what I read, the best approach is to use up your syns - and hopefully satisfy that need for chocolate :D

Susie

Hi Susie :) Yep, most days i can stick between 7-12 syns but when i hit a bad chocolate cravings its lucky if i stick between 15-20.

Anyway, yesterday i am afraid i did go over syns again BUT it was only a freddo and a handful of marshmallow worth. However today I feel like I am dying a painful death, if i wasn't cos only half our team is in with a crap load of work to finish by lunch...i probably wouldn't be in.

Breakfast: 2x alpen lights, 2x ww yog, banana
Lunch: ham sandwich, nectarine, apple
Tea: ....

HEa milk
HEa:
Heb: alpen lights
Heb: bread

Syns: butter 1
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Umm...apart from the sausage roll and ginger bread man, it was a lot better. Least that means my cravings are disappearing again. There is still a sausage roll and another ginger bread man in my desk but i'm more tempted to bin them than eat them today. Maybe today is the day i can stick to plan (since i won't be on plan properly for next few days)

Tried that almond milk last night, tasted nice drinking it straight...i put it in my porridge this morning though and it tasted vile, so left that made it with normal milk instead!

Breakfast: porridge with golden syrup, nectarine
Lunch: chicken sandwich, banana, nectarine
Tea: LM sausages, bacon, egg and beans (syns but not sure how many)

HEa: milk
HEa:
Heb: porridge
HEb: bread

Syns: marg 1
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Back