Ally's Diary - take two

Hey, think we've found the problem. At least cutting gluten and lactose got rid of the pain 95% of the time. So i'm probably Coeliac with Lactose intolerance, still waiting for the test results to come back to confirm that though. I'm just strugging with anxiety and depression at the moment. I'm due back work tuesday on half days.

Glad you found the likely cause, Hope the return to work goes smoothly, I'm sure it will with your step up program.

Are you just gonna use ig for your log now, you seem to be on minis less and less there days?

I was mostly using ig before anyway, but i just kind of stopped coming on here, most of they time i fall on and off plan, so there was no point in really logging on here lol I will start writing it all down on here again eventually.

Great news. Hope the return to work goes well, must be a relief. Hope it all begins to help with the anxiety and depression too, it can't have been easy x

I didn't end up going back. I kept having severe panic attacks thinking about going back work so work decided they couldn't take the risk of letting me back, so i am off for another few weeks, up to my holidays at least. Meds drs gave me didn't help the panic attacks so they have referred my for CBT.

Might start posting my diary on here again from tuesday, start of a new SW week.

Still having issues with the panic attacks, still waiting for a CBT appointment. I am trying to help in myself though, I am designing and building my own website, using everything I would at work, to try and learn the code i need to know for work better (which i think is probably one of the reasons my panic attacks started as i was struggling big time too get it into my brain). Yesterday i bought the domain name and hosting package and even when I was doing that i was close to tears and my heart was racing and I don't know why. I started trying to learn some of the code last night and was the same, hopefully I will be able to do it and finish it though.

Well since I said i'd post yeasterday and I forgot...here I am lol. Anyway yeah been working on my site, actually managed to do some of the code that i get really stressed at, took me 24 hours to do the tiniest bit but hey its a start I guess. So Diary, I shall do yesterday and today

Tuesday - Red

Breakfast- 30g Doves Chocolate Stars (Hexb) with light soya milk (from Hexa), banana
Lunch - Egg and cheese tarts (30g lactofree cheese hexa) with babylead salad, banana
Tea - Chilli and herb burger (using 2 slices Marks Without Wheat White bread as HExb + 2 syns) with salad, mango and strawberries

Snacks -Caramel Highlights (2 syns), Nectarine, Apple, Sula Butterscotch sugar free sweet (0.5 syns), Mini bag haribo gold bears (3 syns)

Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - 10g Buckwheat puffs (2 syns) with light soya milk (from HExa), banana
Lunch - Prawn cocktail wrap (bfree wrap Hexb), strawberries, pineapple and apple
Tea - Prawn fried rice, melon, strawberries and pineapple

Snacks - 6 Mini strawberry rice cakes (2 syns), Nectarine, Mrs Crimble gluten free peanut cookie (5 syns), 2x plums, peach, banana, Mini Twister (2 syns), 7/8th (jamies had a bite!) Prewetts guten free chocolate digestive (2 syns)

Been for a trip to whitby today, had a flexi day but gonna try and make up as many of the syns as I can. Didnt get back in till 7.30 and didn't really fancy much for tea

EE

Breakfast: 20g Doves Chocolate Stars (Hexb) with light soya milk (from HExa), 2x plums
Lunch: Small Gluten free fish and 1/2 portion chips (20 syns)
Tea: Pear, plum, Gluten free chocolate digestive (2.5 syns)

Snacks: 140g mint fudge (19 syns), Gluten Free Chocolate cake (6 syns), Banana, Peach, Mrs Crimbles gluten free peanut cookie (5 syns)

And I'm officially within healthy BMI range!

Back