Ally's Diary - take two

Well thats rubbish...now don't tell me these won't work either :p

8606473559_c1fa50bb25_b.jpg8609570571_a9aa58200a_b.jpg

It's when I get shots like that I remember why I love photography so much. I have never seen that reservoir frozen over like it was over the weekend.

Beautiful pics Ally. You have a good eye.

Hungryyyyyyy. Why do i never have any food left when i decide i'm hungry.

Love your car so cute!

Pics are lovely too. X

Breakfast: porridge with golden syrup, ww yog
Lunch: ham sandwich, nectarine, exotic fruit salad + extra mango
Tea: omelette with bacon and cheese and salad

Hea: milk
Hea: rf cheese
Heb: bread
Heb: porridge

Syns: 3x divine choc egg 3.5, golden syrup 2.5, marg 1, 2x sugarfree sweets 1, gum 0.5, curly wurly
Total syns: 14
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
haha yeah i noticed when i went on your diary!

Just been for a walk to sainsburys....because i have a mango craving again. A pack of exotic fruit salad (melon, kiwi, mango and pineapple) with an extra pack of mango xD

Finding it hard to resist the scales this week...managed not to get on for the last two days but with difficulty!

Breakfast: choc porridge, ww yog
Lunch: ham sandwich, mango, strawberries and melon
Tea: turkey and babybel burgers with salad

Hea: milk
Hea: babybels
Heb: porridge
Heb: bread

Syns: bournville highlights 2, marg 1, gum 0.5, 2x sugarfree sweets 1, 3x dark choc mini eggs 3.5, 20x jelly belly beans 4.5, magic stars 3.5
Total syns: 15
Free Snacks: prepacked fruit

Last edited:
I'm getting rather excited about tomorrow, but I must remember that I will need to save syns for tomorrow night after i've had the tats done cos i'll need the sugar, least i'm not in work to eat them before hand! and it will be a stupidly early night for a friday since having tats done always makes me stupidly tired.

I broke the habit for ages, then when i restarted SW i started weighing every day again, last week i managed to weigh myself on just the monday before tuesdays official weigh in, though I was away for 3 days so couldn't weigh myself! This week I am attempting to avoid until tuesday. Not even going to weigh myself on wii fit if i can manage it :p

Back