Tea: fisherman's burgers and salad, ww yog

Hea: milk
Hea:
Heb: weetabix
Heb: bread

Syns: 3x Malteasers Advent 3, 4x lindt Advent 6, 2x Thorntons choc 5

Free snacks: persimmon, apple, 2x clementines

Last edited:
Lost 3lb today and now back off sw for a week, too much chocolate and Ben and Jerry's awaits me.

According to scales this morning I've gained 7lb and I can flipping feel it too, back to sw today, was gonna wait til tomorrow but since I've now tipped all the junk food (except my jelly belly) into the bin and doing it today

Breakfast: fruit n fibre, apple
Lunch: mixed bean rice salad
Tea: bean, mushrooms and egg on toast, netarine

Hea: feta
Heb: fruit n fibre

Syns: fruit n fibre 2, jelly belly 4, 10g dry roast peanuts 3, chomp 6
Free snacks: pear, persimmon, banana

Last edited:
Good for you!! I got rid of all the junk food last night too but instead of throwing it out, I ate it!!! Ready to get back on it today!

That 7lb could be water weight if you've been eating a lot of junk, it will come off in no time :)

Good for you!! I got rid of all the junk food last night too but instead of throwing it out, I ate it!!! Ready to get back on it today!

That 7lb could be water weight if you've been eating a lot of junk, it will come off in no time :)

A lot of junk is an unstatement lol, I ate most of the junk but there was still 4 half tubes of pringles and a few other bits so chucked them all so I don't get too tempted. I wasn't going to to restart til tomorrow but after seeing the 7lb I thought twice, still not official weigh in tomorrow so might only gain 6.5 lol

I was "tracking" calories in the hope I wouldn't eat as much, Xmas day I had 4k calories, gladly decreased last few days but not been below 3k oopsy Haha no wonder I put so much on, but I hope I can shift it pretty fast.

Official weigh in shows a 6lb gain, so 1lb down from yesterday, hopefully the rest disappears as fast. Also got period pain this morning despite not finishing my strip of pills for another 3 days.

Breakfast: nectarine, banana
Lunch: bacon sandwich, grapes, melon
Tea: egg bacon and asparagus quiche with salad

Hea: babybels

Syns: jelly belly 3, 2x mini Cadbury buttons 7, reduced salt ketchup 0.5, low fat cheese 1, mini crunchie 4

Free snacks: persimmon

Last edited:
Breakfast: weetabix, banana and honey
Lunch: egg bacon and asparagus quiche, melon, clementines, ww yog
Tea: babybel burgers and salad, persimmon

Hea: babybels
Heb: weetabix
Heb: Alpen lights

Syns: honey 2.5, cheese 1, 4x green & black conversations 5, 4x heroes 10, curly wurly 6

Free snacks: pear

Last edited:
Breakfast: fruit n fibre
Lunch: salmon noodle salad, persimmon, apple, banana
Tea: beef casserole, pear

Syns: gravy granules 1, pack chewy werthers 13.5, green black choc 1

Free snacks: 2x clementines, persimmon, plum, banana

Last edited:
Feeling sick today, took last pill last night so totm should be imminent in next few days. And I'm going up to Sheffield tonight to take all Jamies crap back to his

Breakfast: 2x Alpen lights, banana
Lunch: salmon & philly ryvita, apple
Tea: bacon ham and mushroom quiche, melon and grapes

Hea: light philly
Heb: Alpen lights
Heb: ryvita

Syns: half mint matchmakers cookie 4, tub asda Turkish delight ice cream 7, 1 spoonful Ben Jerry's cookie dough 1

Free snacks: yellow plum, 2x nectarine, banana, pear

Last edited:
Did I miss something with Jamie? Hope you feel better soon. :bighug:

Nope he stayed at mine over Xmas so I need to take his stuff back to him as he couldn't carry it all on the train

Back