Ally's Diary - take two

Breakfast: shreddies, banana and clementine
Lunch: bbq mugshot, Syn free cake and strawberries
Tea: teriyaki salmon and noodles, syn free cake, clementine

Hea: milk
Heb: shreddies

Syns: wagon wheel wheelie 4, jelly belly beans 2, mini kinder egg 1.5, white choc options 2, marshmallows 1, mini caramel egg 3

Free snacks: 2x nectarine, syn free cake, apple

Last edited:
breakfast: shreddies, nectarine, grapes
Lunch: Tuna quiche, jelly & yog
Tea: subway, crisps

hea: cheese slices
Heb: wheat sub

Syns: Hartley lemon and lime jelly 0.5, muller greek lemon 0.5, kit kat finger 3, mini kinder egg 1.5, walkers baked 5

Free Snacks: Syn free cake x3, 2x clementine,grapes

Last edited:
Lost 1.5lb this week

Breakfast: shreddies and strawberries
Lunch: bacon pitta with sweet chilli sauce, melon and mango
Tea: quiche and salad, ww yog

Hea: rf cheese
Heb: pitta

Syns: 3 kinda mini eggs 4.5, nandos sweet chilli sauce 0.5, wagon wheel wheelie 4, highlights 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: grapes, apple

Last edited:
Well done on the loss!! :clap:
Are you feeling any better, any answers from the drs yet to the cause?

Well done on the loss!! :clap:
Are you feeling any better, any answers from the drs yet to the cause?

Thanks :) Nope, felt worse last 2 days than i have in a while, and nope, still no idea, waiting for results of latest test to come back see if they've figured why my white cells are slightly high.

Breakfast: blackberry and raspberry overnight oats, clementine
Lunch: tuna and cheese quiche, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, ww cake
Tea: oriental chicken with green beans and sugarsnaps, banana

Heb: porridge oats
Heb: weetabix

Syns: ww choc cake slice 3.5, muller white choc dessert 5, bournville highlights 2, marshmallows 1, viscount 3.5

Free snacks: plum nectarine

Last edited:
Breakfast: weetabix and hot choc milk
Lunch: cheese and chorizo pitta, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries
Tea: oriental salmon parcel and salad

Heb: pitta

Syns: 1/2 pk bournville highlights 1, 20g chorizo 2, 2x choco dippers 5, 6x half syn choc cakes 3, options orange 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: banana, apple, nectarine, plum, shape zero yog

Last edited:
Drs have had my results back and got to retake the test cos they want to test again, results came back within 2 days, was told it usually takes at least 5.

Been to the wonderful drs this morning, they don't know why the hospital want to run the test again...so that was useful. Another week off work :( Barely slept last night, just couldn't get comfy, Jamies coming back down later so hopefully i'll be able to get comfy tonight, the only way i could sleep last week was with him lying behind me, so i could kind of lean half back on him.

Breakfast: Overnight oats made with vanilla muller and lemon ww yog, 2x yellow plums
Lunch: Cheesy scrambled egg and bacon on toast, strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, ww choc cake
Tea: warm salmon and mango salad, clementine

Hea: 45g reduced fat cheese
Heb: 35g porridge oats
Heb: bread

Syns: 2x half syn cakes 1, 3, choco dipper 7.5, ww choc cake 3.5, options caramel 2, marshmallows 1

Free Snacks: pear, nectarine

Last edited:
Breakfast: weetabix with hot choc milk, melon
Lunch: subway chicken salad with peri peri sweet chilli sauce, banana
Tea: fishcakes and noodles, mint choc mousse

Syns: 1/2 sachet bournville highlights 1, peri peri sweet chilli sauce 2, shapers mint nougat bar 4, 2x mint choc mousse 3, green and black choc 1, white options 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: apple, strawberries

Last edited:
Breakfast: choc mousse, strawberries, melon
Lunch: tuna salad, choc mousse
Tea: lamb and rice salad, knickerbocker glory

Hea: 2x cheese strings
Heb: Alpen lights

Syns: 2x choc mousse 3, 30g custard 1.5, jelly 0.5,2x 12g anchor light aerosol cream 2, choc dipper 2.5, options mint 2, marshmallows 1

Free snacks: 2x plum

Last edited:
Complete sugar craving going on. Yay for star week, not.

Breakfast: All bran choc crunch, banana
Lunch: chilli ryvita with philly and ham, strawberries, blueberries and raspberried
Tea: Salmon parcels and salad, 1/2 choc and vanilla cheesecake (tasted horrid), strawberries, raspberries and blueberries

Hea: philly lightest
Heb: All bran choc crunch
Heb: chilli ryvita

Syns: Choc and vanilla cheesecake 2.5, boots mint shapers 4, shapers crispy caramel 4.5, options mint 2, marshmallows 1, light cream 1

Free Snacks: mango, blueberries, apple

Last edited:
Back