*Almost* 2 stone in 2 weeks!!

I had my second weigh in today and lost another 5lbs - just 2lbs off 2 whole stone in 2 weeks!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!! xx

Thank you! :D

I did see 23lbs Phil, but that was a man! :) x

Wow! Amazing weight loss, truly inspiring...

My first weight in is tomorrow day 6, and I'm soooo nervous. I think in some ways all these massive losses have made me get my hopes up and I might be disappointed tomorrow! Fingers crossed...

Good luck!!! Let us know how you get on :)

Wow you did brilliant. My second weigh in today, I will be happy with 4lb.

Well done

Good luck! What time do you get weighed? xx

So had my 1st weigh in this morning! Really pleased, 5.5lb off in 5 days! And I'm on 810 plan so was aiming for 5 for the full 7 days!

Next weigh is in 8 days, so mini goal of 5lb again... What do you think? Is that ambitious on 810?

Two stone in two weeks is absolutely AMAZING! How have you been getting on since? It has taken me nearly 2 months to get 3 stone off! I have cheated several times though, but now I feel very focused and will just keep going.

I did work hard, then I got disheartened because of a gain over time of the month, which lead to some cheating. But NO MORE!!!

Well done Tbag - awesome stuff!! xx

Do youind me asking what weight you are or how much you have to lose please?? Thanks.

I was 20st 13lbs when I started. My first goal is 12st 7 but ideally I'd like to be in the 10s :) x

Amazing loss!!!! Congratulations!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Back