almost at my 5 stone loss

Kayee

Silver Member
omg im nearly at my 5 stone loss! cant bloody believe it!!!!!!!! all my family and friends are so proud of me. and my fella cant keep his hands off me !!!! I just want everyone to know that if i can do it then so can you xxxx

Kayee said:
omg im nearly at my 5 stone loss! cant bloody believe it!!!!!!!! all my family and friends are so proud of me. and my fella cant keep his hands off me !!!! I just want everyone to know that if i can do it then so can you xxxx

Well done, it feels good, doesn't it?! For me it's only the halfway point, but still worthy of celebration. Do you have much more to go? xx

Kayee said:

Well done babe so proud of you, I'm about 1/2 stone behind you. Feels fab hey x

brilliant well done

Well done xx

Well done :) Inspirational xxx

Oh wow!! That really is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. Can I ask how long it has taken to lose as much as that? I have ALOT of weight to lose and have xenical but haven't started yet and trying to get my willpower up to give it a go xx

Oh wow!! That really is amazing, you must be so proud of yourself. Can I ask how long it has taken to lose as much as that? I have ALOT of weight to lose and have xenical but haven't started yet and trying to get my willpower up to give it a go xx

well i started on the day i joined this site (2011) i lost the first 28 pounds last year. then stopped diet and gained 4 pounds (in 4 months) then re started this diet in november 2011 and have kept going since. don't be worried about taking your xen hon there not as bad as people make out. if u stick to the rules u will be fine .? I stopped xen about 8 weeks ago and now go alone. was hard to give them up as i got into my head i couldnt do it alone but u soon realise that its not the xen thats making u lose weight its YOU. I am proud of myself but i still look at myself and think im still fat (well i am still got a way to go) I want to lose at least another 4 and half stone so till got a way to go but i know i will get there. xx

Well done, it feels good, doesn't it?! For me it's only the halfway point, but still worthy of celebration. Do you have much more to go? xx

yea feels great hon!!! i still want to lose 4 and a half stone so im kinda just over the half way mark . i know im still not gonna be the size i want to be this summer but i know by next summer i MIGHT be able to wear a maxi dress and actually have a nice figure :) xx

Kayee said:
yea feels great hon!!! i still want to lose 4 and a half stone so im kinda just over the half way mark . i know im still not gonna be the size i want to be this summer but i know by next summer i MIGHT be able to wear a maxi dress and actually have a nice figure :) xx

Yes, absolutely, we both will! Doing it steadily is by far the best way, both for your health and in terms of keeping it off. Well done again! xx

well i started on the day i joined this site (2011) i lost the first 28 pounds last year. then stopped diet and gained 4 pounds (in 4 months) then re started this diet in november 2011 and have kept going since. don't be worried about taking your xen hon there not as bad as people make out. if u stick to the rules u will be fine .? I stopped xen about 8 weeks ago and now go alone. was hard to give them up as i got into my head i couldnt do it alone but u soon realise that its not the xen thats making u lose weight its YOU. I am proud of myself but i still look at myself and think im still fat (well i am still got a way to go) I want to lose at least another 4 and half stone so till got a way to go but i know i will get there. xx

You really are an inspiration, I have zero willpower but really need to get ny backside in to gear as I have 6 /12 stone to lose just to get to the highest end of the healthy weight range :(

u can do it too . i had alot of weight to lose and thought i wud never get there but u do. rather then thinking u got 6 stone to lose just say in your head you got 3 stone to lose then when u got there your half way and u just gotta lose another 3 stone. I used to think i cant wait to get to 12 or 11 stone but the smaller u get u realise just losing 3 stone makes u feel fab. your in smaller clothes and people notice your weight loss. i saw one of my neighbours yesterday and she stopped the car and pulled over. she said im looking beautiful. and people will notice the loss in you too. honestly keep at it and u will see results. no crisps or choclate or fatty food can make me feel this good! u just gotta keep that in your head and keep strong. keep us updated on your progress xxx

Back