Almost starting!

butterflydecal

I all, this is my first post so thought would just say hi. I haven't started on my diet yet but I am planning on joining SW this week, probably along with half the town also! I did join about 4 months ago but once I had the books thought I could do it myself, I only managed about 4 days and then gave up! Tried the Dukan a month or so before Xmas but that didn't do much for me and decided it was too extreme for little results, hopefully this time round I will get there but think the meetings are probably a must!
Looking forward to using this forum for support and hope that I can help along the way,
Butterflydecal : )

butterflydecal said:
I all, this is my first post so thought would just say hi. I haven't started on my diet yet but I am planning on joining SW this week, probably along with half the town also! I did join about 4 months ago but once I had the books thought I could do it myself, I only managed about 4 days and then gave up! Tried the Dukan a month or so before Xmas but that didn't do much for me and decided it was too extreme for little results, hopefully this time round I will get there but think the meetings are probably a must!
Looking forward to using this forum for support and hope that I can help along the way,
Butterflydecal : )

Hey,Im in the same boat as u :) Not started the diet yet but joining SW on Monday.Best of luck on ur weight loss journey!

Hiya and welcome to Minis :) Good luck with SW xx

Hi, it's my first day today, am just getting to grips with everything so will probably be asking a lot of questions!! I have got 3st to lose so quite a bit of weight, and am looking forward to meeting some new friends! X

I joined SW last january i wasnt sure what to expect but i am so glad i joinef its an amazing plan andit changed my lifestyle i love walking now which i never did. i love body magic i think this has helped me so much to make exercise a daily routine but slowly and its building up nicely. best of luck to everyone who is joining this jsnuary its a super group xxxx

Back