Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning all

Feel really ropey this morning but have to get my act together as getting on a train to meet pilot... Sore throat and a bit of a cold - think its the same one come back.

B - egg, mushroom, bacon, tomato, spinach, garlic, coconut oil, coffee & cream (clearly nothing wrong with my appetite !! Lol)

Morning Di, hope you feel better and have a fab day with pilot:D
Xxx

En route to Katie's... Really looking forward to meeting folk ! Xxx

Lovely day Di, thanks for trogging across london in the rain...and being a good sport when we made you try all those clothes on:D
Xxxxx

I was so embarrassed and felt a bit vulnerable but you and Linzi were so lovely xxx

Thank you! Xx

Love you more Brennie xxx

Back up to 15s 0.5lbs... Must have been the champagne and water retention... Will up the water today and see whether that works...

I'm out for a birthday dinner tonight - round 2 of the birthday celebrations of Thursday evening - lol ... Just hope the alcohol doesn't do too much damage.

B - egg, mush, tom, bacon, garlic, coffee, cream

Morning sweetpea

I'm sure the water will do the trick.

Are you sticking to the induction limit for cream (2-3 tblspoons?) - it never seemed like very much to me, and I'd find it very easy to go over that :(

I think it's the chicken tikka, the champagne, the cheese and the cream... Back to frugal clean and green tomorrow ... My body is ultra sensitive to anything out of the ordinary... And I know I've not drunk enough water lately!

But - the positives are that I am now not usually the biggest person in the county when I'm out... I'm now able to keep up in the walking department - and I love feeling "small" relatively speaking, with pilot as he's a big chap and that small feeling is so gorgeous - I want more!! So will continue to do everything to get more of those feelings and experiences ! Lol

Susie ! You are amazing! Love your positivity and warm support!!! Xxx

Oooh Di I forgot to say, a woman at work told me she drinks Slimatee at night to "unblock" her - she said it's so effective she only drinks it when she's sure she can be home the next day :eek:

Have you tried it?

Back