Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hi Di, glad to see that you are getting back into the swing of things:)

Hey Alpy/Jade - great to see you back! Would love to try and meet you all too depending on date you go for. I can't do thu evening as belly dancing but might manage mon or wed. Let me know when you have a plan:D

Xx

Hello all
Its lovely to be back, missed everyone
23rd is great for me, its payday so i'll not be broke :), working in oxford street so can meet most central london locations x

Hi Di,

you won't know me but after just finishing reading your diary I feel as though I know you.
I have been waiting for months for minimins to validate my account which has been so frustrating because I've often been reading and been dying to chip in with some support etc.

anyway, I wanted to ask how you were doing? I followed your diary from start to finish and t seemed to stop at around January. This made me sad as I enjoyed reading about what you were getting up to so much plus I work in london now and again and so I was kind of living through you which was lifting.

i also wanted to say that you have come such a long long way and you should be extremely proud of yourself, dieting is not easy and I know we fall now and again but you were like a rocket in the first months. You look fabulous in your photos and I could tell from your earlier posts you were feeling amazing! I know from reading that you've had your stalls and blips, I have too but ip really feel I need to come on here and in the hope of whooping you in to action again because I know that you loved being the new Di you'd become, you just lost your way a little. I sincerely hope you don't take offence to my comment, but I feel like you may still be able to grab that rope and pull yourself back up so here's the rope....you can do it, you've had some fantastic support throughout and the only place I see support lacking is where you have put yourself down. Sometimes we need pulled back and sometimes we need left alone but I'm hoping there is still a sparkle in your eyes which lights the weightloss flame again because your doing so well to give up now.

By the way.... I drool over your lucky coffee shop/laptop times... That's me to a tee except I could drink you under the table when it comes to coffee :Dand when I come to london soon for work It would be an honour to meet you (this amazing women who absolutely deserves to feel proud and wonderful)

take care and I'd love to hear back from you just to know you are keeping well?
Lauren

Back