Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Thanks Alpy sweetie ! Have missed you ! Hugs xx

Well done on getting back down to your posted weight, Di!

It really is a fascinating - and frustrating! - process losing weight. Would be lovely if what worked at the start just kept on working right the way through to goal, but that would be too easy :rolleyes:.

Keep tweaking this and that, and I'm sure you'll be moving onwards and downwards again xx

coffeelover said:
Morning Di, hope you have a good day. That is an amazing price on the tickets. Was it online or through a travel agent? x

Val... Sunwing Airways! That very popular airline lol

Oh btw ... I'm feeling hungry ... But will ignore and just drink water... Isn't hunger a miserable feeling! Lol

I just need to lose 5lbs so I can try one of the sf choices I have with my rhubarb which is going manky in the fridge! Lol

Eat Di!!!!!!!

Your falling into the same trap as me, 'if I eat less i'll lose more' but then your going to have to keep it up and live on dust!

You know and I know that's not good........! Even if you eat chicken/fish etc all week then do it.....you'll get there! I'm stuck at just above 9st something mark and it's a nightmare as I so want to be in the 9's but I know that slowly does it and that the woosh will come, even if it's 3 weeks down the line......

It's also likely to to stay off too as I'm not restricting my eating! So eat woman!!!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ha ha... Yes of course you're all right! Am in the bath... With candles and will have an egg before bed!

I was taken to the new Ramsey restaurant at St Paul's for lunch and because I had no time to find out where I was going beforehand it was a complete shock! Lol

L - Dover sole with spring greens... Probably the best fish Ive ever tasted and it was prepared at the table... Just amazing! An employment lawyer took me ... We got a complimentary glass of sparkling wine but I took a teeny sip and I was so panicked that it might not be dry enough that I left it!

You crack me up Di!!!!!!! But at least it was fish!!!!

I freaked myself out today! I'm just so determined to get some movement ... I know it will happen and I'm still loving the energy and the shrinking body mass... Long may it continue! X

Alpaca said:
I freaked myself out today! I'm just so determined to get some movement ... I know it will happen and I'm still loving the energy and the shrinking body mass... Long may it continue! X

That's the spirit!!!!!! :) x

Morning all

In Hammersmith again... Brain is on a go slow today!! Just when I need it to function as I've hit tricky contracts to write! No movement yet

Afternoon Di, very jealous of the restaurant visit, fish sounds gorgeous. Pity we can't worry the weight away as we would both be proper skinny lol - it will start shifting again, you know you have the power xxxx

I'm convinced it's down to water... Lack of... Or coffee... Will try to cut coffee back down to one a day and up the water - see what that does

I definitely lose more when I drink more. I've noticed over the last few weeks the days my weight drops are always after a day of lots of fluids and lots of sleep xx

Back