Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

how odd that they bleep out the name of the son of God... wonder if they do it for Allah too

O M G!!!! The most fabulous experience of my entire life (not prone to too much OTT!!) lol

JC SS was superb - I want to be Minchin's slave! He's a god !!

Just home and can't stay on as I'm up at 4.30am

Lord Lloyd Webber was there and it was packed and amazing and and and ! X

image-2638358705.jpg

On the way

image-1286217497.jpg

My view

LF is so polite.......glad you had a good night, you must be nearly half way through your day by now...4.30eek

4:30 am??! You raver you! So glad you loved it so much but I'm afraid Tim is my pretend boyfriend and I don't approve of him keeping slaves ;)

loving this, glad you had a fab time but i was zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing my head off at 4.30am and still was at 10.30am hard to believe there was so much life going on out there xx

Well I'll have a share in the Minch - happy to have time share - lol

Charing X was pretty busy - caught the 6 something to Wadhurst ...

Now on the way home and I've had to drink so much coffee to keep alert that I'm sort of buzzing from the neck down - brain left the building a few hour ago ! Lol

I shall be writing to the Really Useless Group though cos the cd I bought wasnt sound track of the show it was a re mastered version of the 70s version with Murray Head et al... So annoyed as I now need my fix of my new squeeze lol xx

Have joined him to my twitter and might have to join his fan club or something! Lol x

He has some very strong anti religion views and his songs are littered with cursing but I've loved him for years - white wine in the sun, not perfect and you grew on me are my favorite songs of his, rather than the political ones. I've seen him in concert a few times and at a local festival - where he sang a song called f**k you motherf*****r about the pope - the title is the same as most of the lyrics - and parents who'd brought their kids ran out in droves! He's an acquired taste ;)

(and he's also mine).

Well done on surviving the day after that late night!

Oh eta - they do have a soundtrack and DVD of the new version coming out. It's been recorded etc but it wasn't ready when the show opened so it's not official tour merchandise.

The version you got is the one that made Tim want to play Judas when he was a kid, though?

Loving the sound of your new squeeze Di - and many apologies for my comment, I didn't mean it to be rude - but I guess it did sound that way! :eek:

Susie!! Don't be daft ! Lol ... They were rubbish but I was so excited about being there I didn't think about the quality or the aesthetics ' lol xxx

You clearly know a lot about him ML ... And I work just 50yds from the scenery filmed for the back drop! Very much how St Paul's looked when it was littered with tents!

Long long term crush ;)

I personally didn't like the choice of setting. Bit too unsubtle for me - and j*sus in a Guantanamo jumpsuit was erm. An interesting choice. But Tim was so good nothing else mattered!

I had to do some interviews with the protestors outside st Paul's so a familiar view to me too!

I thought it was a creative concept - and worked well in the big arena...I am now a firm fan of TM! Would have loved to see Matilda !

I follow him on Twitter too, and to be frank, most of his tweets go right over my head, he is waaaaaaaaaay too clever by half!!! But very attractive in that weird way of his!

Back