Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning all

Looking forward to meeting up with Susie today!

Weight seems to be stable ... 16st13.5lbs... Lovely to have it in the16s! And I ate half an Atkins chocolate bar last night and had 2 glasses of wine!

Bren I got my calories burned from this new Polar PT7 fitness / activity monitor !! It does seem really high for 3 hours of shopping... But it is fun to have the watch on and see what my heart beat is doing! A nice gadget! Lol

B- fry up
L - greasy spoon with Susie
D - probably cheeses and some of my home cooked ham with a bit of veg

Hope you're enjoying your week? Xxx :)

Just settling in for evening after a lovely day with Susie... And Orbit of course!

Thanks Susie! Xxx :)

I don't think I'm reading the watch thingie correctly... It said I burned 640 cals today for doing almost bugger all ! Lol xx

86alpzzyj said:
Hey lovely! Glad you had a great day with Susie. Re the watch, the reason it'll still give you reading while sitting/chatting, is because it'll continue reading you heart rate. That reading will be more toward your BMR, rather than exercise calories x

Ah... Thanks Alpy... I need to read more about it! But I love it! It's really cool :)

I've just had extra thick double cream - one tablespoon with cocoa powder and Splenda!!! I think I have died and gone to heaven! The first time ... And it won't be the last!!! O...M...G... Lol

i whisk it without the coco but still the splenda,and i have it with strawberries
oh dear very YUM :D

Oh Lainey!! Sounds Devine! Lol

unfortunately you can't have any,because you won't like it.....:D
and i've eaten it all........J/K lol

Lol@Lainey x

Lol@thats been pretty much my diet since Christmas Bren! :) xx

Morning Di, sounds like you and susie had a great meet love. :)

Did I ever mention how much I love Atkins... Scales have stayed at 16st 13.5lbs which is pretty goddamn amazing seeing as how I've troughed for the past 12 days!!! My mouth hasn't stopped eating... It's been orgasmic!! Lol

I am embarrassed to say how many pints of double and extra double cream I've put away!!! God if cream were alcohol I'd be under some arch at Waterloo by now with all the other Alckies!

And I had half an Atkins bar yesterday and the day before... And wine... And sf jelly... And extra butter (had refrained from extra fats since September!) ... As for the cheese... Dear God, I've eaten the equivalent of a herd of goats, sheep and cows !!! Ha ha And as for coffee !!! I'm reconciling the fact that I've kept a plantation of poor coffee growers very busy trying to keep up with my consumption ! If I were a coffee trader I'd have earned a fortune!! Lol

But, calm and moderation will return to the Di household from Tuesday .. Sorry Susie ... I don't have the willpower for a Sunday start much as id love to start with you ... the son and g/f go away for 5 days (
With my car on Monday morning) and I have freedom and space on Monday to slob all day in pjs ... I've bought 'Tangled' to watch and I ain't getting dressed all day!! Ha ha

Ok... I need to get out of the bath now as I'm getting all pruney!! Lol ... Off to Harpenden for a meeting about my website then out for dinner later!

Love you all! Xxx :)

LOL LOL @ the bridge LMAO

Morning creamie :)

Back