Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

no thats right di...

Hi Di,
5% should be about right for the 20g

Food sounds fabulous - and enjoy your well deserved glass of wine:). We are off out in an hour as long as baby sitter turns up:D
Xxx

Thanks Laura... Katie... Feeling stuffed though and not like I'm on a diet! What's happened to my head! ? Lol ... Like I'm losing the flipping plot with the woe! Lol

Oh well... Onwards and static/upwards/whatever lol

Your dinner sounds lush, and you deserve some vino, it has been a mad week for you hun.

I'm on the same plan next week (with a higher calorie rating of 1800 because I'm twice your size :)) so we can egg (geddit? :)) each other on! xxx

Oh yes! Let's do the egging thing :) xx

A 1lb gain this morning... I need to drink more water ... And I'm not sure if what I ate yesterday was too much- so will scale back today... Interesting re-adjustment time for me and have no idea why ... So I'm banking on it being down to water - me not drinking enough.

Am going to log everything I have today - please guys, can you jump in and beat me up if I'm doing something stoopid as I have to get myself back on track. Have just looked back at my stats and now that I'm back to 17st 1lb, I haven't actually budged since November.

OK...

B - 1 sausage (M&S outdoor bred - link at the end of the post), 3 mushrooms, 1tsp butter, 1 garlic clove, 2 extra lean bacon from M&S, 2 coffees with double cream, 1 egg. Just poured a huge glass of water which I'll sip. Will list water on here too for the moment.

British outdoor bred 6 pork sausages Calories and Nutrition Facts - DailyBurn Tracker

Poured another huge glass of water and a coffee with cream... Decaf

Alpaca said:
Poured another huge glass of water and a coffee with cream... Decaf

Just measured how much water in the glass = 3/4 pint or just over 400ml

Alpaca said:
Just measured how much water in the glass = 3/4 pint or just over 400ml

Poured another glass of water and had 20g hard cheese - manchego

Alpaca said:
Poured another glass of water and had 20g hard cheese - manchego

And ate a sausage... Have one left then I'm not getting anymore cos they seem to be too calorific !

Also just started prepping dinner:
200g diced turkey breast
1 garlic clove
0.25 courgette
2 spring onions
1 fairly large cauliflower floret
1 fairly large broccoli floret
2 mushrooms
O.25 cup celery
1 cup spinach raw
0.25 cup cabbage
Squeeze of lemon
Splash of red wine vinegar
Splash of white wine

Just checked on MFP... If I eat all my dinner later then I'm up to 23g carbs and still need to have a third more protein and fat... Maybe I'll stick some oil or butter into the dinner

What about some butter over the cauli and broccoli? Well done for persevering and trying to figure out the answer, you will get there! xxxx

Yes Susie, have added the oil and butter and the fat content is pretty close to what I need it to be, I just need the protein to increase a bit more.

i don't think I've ever paid this much attention to my foods like I've done today. Already close to 2ltrs of water drink... which I have to admit I've not done in about 3 weeks - so I'm positively hoping that by the end of next week I will have had a whooshie!

Evening Di - sounds like a good test to find the right balance of everything for you. Hopefully wooshie due:)
Xxx

Thanks Katie:) ... Still going to cut out cheese, cream and coffee starting from Monday for a week ... And will continue with water back up to what it was per Christmas ... It just might be as simple ad cutting back to one coffee and cream a day and more water ! Which I guess would make sense

Hi all

I'm 17 exactly this morning - so, 1lb down from yesterday but still 2.5lbs up from a couple of weeks ago.

Today's menu:

B - egg, mushrooms, the last sausage (I didn't eat it last night), bacon, garlic, cooked in butter. 2 coffees with cream - no more cream after today.

S - a small handful of raw spinach and 20g of manchego cheese - no more cheese after today

L - chicken breast wrapped in bacon and stuffed with boursin cheese and mushroom - baked in foil with courgettes, celery, broccoli and cauliflower

D will probably be the other breast

W - aim to drink 2ltrs

E - nope

Although I'm focused I do feel a bit down about the weight thing. I'm absolutely sure its not having enough water and having too many coffees and creams. Looking back over the last couple of months (which is when my mojo seems to have deserted me) that seems to be the only difference... if it does work out to be the case then WOW - my body must be really sensitive!!! lol

OK... will be adding to my diary during the day to help me focus!

The Proskins top got delivered and I'm wearing it today - helps to flatten my batwings nicely and it's a good fit - I thought it would flatten my boobs but its fine. It's size 20 which seems fine so I'm well happy about the size as well! lol

I also bought a size 20 Proskins leggings which I'm going to wear tomorrow at work but need trousers to go over but my trousers are getting loose so the trouser thing is going to become a problem lol. A nice problem, I hasten to add! lol

xxx

Hey babe, sorry about the gain. Do you do measurements? Maybe the inches are coming off? I would recommend probiotics, as lots of diary and mushrooms can cause candida problems ooo and parsley and celery are great for eliminating water from the body x

Did the measuring thing this morning and I haven't lost anything but that doesn't seem to match how my clothing is feeling - maybe I'm just a bad measurer lol

i totally understand the "i measured but seem the same
measurements" but my clothes would feel looser.....
i just went by my clothes most of the times,apart from the scales
even though those things and Evil.....sometimes.

Back