Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Hey lovely.... reckon I could live on curry permanently!

Hi Linz... I'm torn between Indian and Chinese! Love them both! Lol :)

I did when I lived in Hong Kong & Singapore Di, it had a lot to do with why I got so fat love ;)

Lol ... Am defo going to do a low carb curry this weekend! :)

Mmmmm, curry. I did make one a few weeks ago but it turned out a little high in carbs, so I've frozen that for further down the OWL road. Will def try another lower carb one soon.

Evening Di:)

Evening Katie, Lucy, Susie!

:)

Morning Di:)

For some reason i've been awake since 4.30 - annoying:(. But lazy day planned - in between tesco delivery and washes;)

How bout you?
Xx

Am off to Kew Gardens for the day - staff away day ... Not sure what the menu will be but I'll work around what they have.

Not been to Kew Gardens since the turnstiles used to take one old penny!! Ha ha - have wanted to go and visit but i always avoid turnstiles as I have a fear of getting stuck in them! Lol

It looks like a rainy day - which is a shame... The company have booked Cambridge Cottage for the day so we have some place dry ... Will report back on food once I know what's on the menu :)

Ohh sounds lovely. Kew is great - we are members but i dont get there enough! Dont worry the turnstiles are gone lol;)

Have a fab day - think this band of rain mostly thro
Xxx

Hi Di,

Finally managed to read through all your diary - congrats on your progress so far, you are doing so well!

Hope you enjoy your day at Kew Gardens, I wish my work would have a team away day - sounds fun!

Love the sound of your chicken in the parcel recipe, think I will have to give it a try sometime.

X

Thank you to all you lovely guys sending me messages today!! :)

It was quite a good day! Considering it was a work outing and the staff are all either little princesses or arrogant so and so's it went well ... The gardens - what I saw of them - were spectacular ...

Hardly ate much during the day as the food available wasn't Atkins friendly...

Had to scoop everything up at the end and drive it home - undrunk booze, papers, games, laptop and projector ... My boot was stuffed!

So... Now home and what have I gone and done!!! Cos I'm an idiot have drunk a large glass of red wine and had a keeeeebab - the revolving one that they slice off - chicken (always forget which one is which - Donner or shish) With salad and... Wait for it... Half a pitta bread!!! What an idiot... Feel sick now - and so annoyed with myself ... But it was such a tiring, stressful day and that seems to be my trigger!!

Feel so stuffed!

Oh well clean and green tomorrow!

I also bought the very first Atkins book from the US ... published in 1972 ... Which I'm going to read from cover to cover as I think that will be stricter and I feel I need stricter right now !!

The first book says a max of 4 teaspoons of cream a day ha ha.. maybe that's where I'm going wrong ... And 4oz of hard cheese no cream cheese!

Will keep reading and posting!

:)

Morning Di, I did the '72 version, it's much better and stricter love, good luck

Thanks Jim! I'm going to crack the weight loss! War has been declared... Now that I'm understanding the enemy better I am getting tactics in place to fight it in the trenches if need be! Ha ha :)

Yes! Definitely Lisa - count me in!! :)

Back