Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Just finished for the day! The response isn't going too well which is stressing me out! Lol

I'm away tomorrow with a friend at a hotel somewhere near Andover... It was a Groupon deal ... Afternoon tea and one night... Have already phoned them to say I'm wheat intolerant so they are adapting the tea! Lol easier than saying I'm on Atkins!

Am now gonna chill :)

Just jumping on here before I head off... Might be able to sneak on later this evening...

My stomach is churning about the response - I have SO got it out of all proportion! Anyway, had to chuck my breakfast away - it was a portion of cheeseburger pie ...

Anyway hope you all have a lovely day - it will be interesting to see what they do as an alternative to afternoon tea for me! Lol :)

Hi Di:)
Sorry everything has got rather stressful! Hope you have a lovely time and yes interested to hear how they do!
Xxx

Hi Di, How was the wheat free food they gave you? Good idea saying that ;)

Hi guys .. just home - was in office all afternoon til now... Got myself a Nando's half chick ... Will post and catch up later ...:)

Sounds like a long day! Mmmmmm nandos:D
Xxx

Oh M G... It is A... May... Zing!!!'

Phew! Busy over the last few days and am way behind on posts! I hope everyone has been doing ok!?:)

Need to finish off stuff and hopefully will jump on later! :)

Evening Di:)
Hope you get a chance to breathe and relax soon:D
Xx

Morning all...:)

I'm sorta back but I had an email last night from gay friends in Toronto - one is wanting to crash on my sofa from tonight and the other will be over next week! Lol

I knew they were coming but didn't think it would be this soon! So am in a panic today.... My son in the attic has the spare duvet so need to find bedding ... Will be lovely to see them but the house might feel a tad full! Lol what with daughter in the basement! Lol

Anyway I ate less fat yesterday - in fact I ate less full stop as was feeling churned about the damn response ... Have lost 0.5 this morning which is better than a kick in the teeth... Still trying to get into the 18s though! It's almost like my damn scales don't go down that far as I've been 19 something for months! Lol

Susie... I might have to "look after" the gay friend this week - he can be a bit of a flowerpot so might not be able to meet until I get him settled :)

Hope you all have a good day :)

Back