Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Dentist#3 double booked me in error so am going this afternoon! Side of face is starting to look less like Squirrel Nutkin thank the lord and I don't have to take double doses of pain meds - just singles which is a great improvement...

Canadians have just left! It's sad to see them go! We went to eat in St Pancras last night - in part of the new hotel - the restaurant called the Booking Office... It was lovely food ... I think the menus have the stamp of Marcus Wareing... I had
Smoked mackerel pate to start with a bit of salad (Canadians ate my sough dough bread)
Chicken and mushroom pie (without the pie part - the Canadians shared it between them) it came with a salad...

Both courses were unbelievably good! We had a nosy around the hotel - amazing! Toilets played classical music and had real towels at the wash basins ... All very opulent! Lol

Lost 0.5lbs this morning - am well pleased! :)

Oh Lisa, your tooth ordeal sounds horrendous! But I totally understand about feeling 'held' ... I get that sometimes - it's a lovely feeling! :)

Hope it all goes well this afternoon, hun - but I have to say, VERY well done on the food willpower. Don't think I could give up pie crust...:D

I often feel like Mum is giving me a hug - and I don't care if it's wishing thinking, makes me feel really loved and looked after :)

Morning Di, I had root canal stuff done on my whole mouth about a year ago, it wasn't painfull but felt very strange whilst it was going on. They did it in two sessions over a week. Not convinced it did any good to be honest.

Have just gone to bed... Feel a bit fragile- dentist did a part job (root canal) and will finish it another day - hopefully Friday if there's a slot...

Tried to eat a bit of supper - didn't manage much but enough for the tabs I think...

I'm sure I'll be fighting fit tomorrow...

B - half Atkins powder vanilla plus coffee and cream

L - pack of roast chicken slices from m&s plus coffee with cream

D - a few spoonfuls of egg, mushroom, bacon, cheese - I left most of it

I felt really brave and saintly when I left the pie crust - I have to admit! Lol the food was so yummy that I'm sure the pastry would have been Devine ! Lol

Another 1.25lbs off ... Not being able to eat - or feeling like eating is like being on a vlcd! Lol

Apart from feeling bruised and sore there's a definite improvement to my mouth.

I've got no idea what I'm having today as I've got nothing planned! Really bad of me! My Atkins shake is in the other office - I'm in Hammersmith today.

Hope you all have a great day! :)

True Lucy... although, I've not really eaten much so I think that's helping enormously! But, long may it continue!! :)

Hi Di, well done on the loss - seems to be working:). Hope you get back to eating soon though;)
Xxx

Thanks so much everyone! I am well chuffed about the weight loss - although I'm starting to feel a bit hungry now.

Am out tonight - theres a drinks to celebrate the screening of Shirley (a docu/drama on Shirley Bassey) which is on BBC2 tonight at 9. I'm not really up to staying out late, so the drinks are in a hotel in Great Marlborough St - which is just off Oxford Circus and then we all traipse down to their private screening room for the actual programme.

I'm going to high tale it home afterwards - I really am a party pooper!! lol
:)

Morning Di, that's some good losses there, hope you feel like eating more today

Morning all :)

Working from home today and have loads to do to catch up on my week of moaning about abscess.

Another 0.5lbs lost this morning - didn't manage to eat more than about 800 cals yesterday.

However, as I'm at home today, I've started the morning with 1 egg, 2 bacon, 1 sausage (m&s 0.5g carbs), 2 mushrooms, 1 garlic ... and a cheeky little antibiotic - which are new type and more brutal so they seem to make me dizzy, sleepy and nauseous! lol

Sorry about not being on very much - I'm only just realising how little I've done recently!! lol My house is a mess, post hasn't been opened since before I went to Belfast and my roots need doing badly!! lol ... I've had to do the equivalent of a comb over to try and hide the hideous grey! :D

Hi Di, well done on the loss:). Hope mouth feeling better, house miraculously sorted and you are enjoying the sunshine:D
Xx

Have had a busy weekend - grey roots made invisible again ... Then drove to ex MiL for the afternoon in Uxbridge then drove to friend in High Wycombe for BBQ and slept over after watching X Factor and Strictly! Lol ... Was really good - all legal food

B - egg, mushrooms, bacon, coffee, cream
L - small medley of salmon steak (1/2), sausage (1), chicken breast (2 slices) with some salad leaves driZled with Mayo, lemon juice and a bit of garlic - very yum
D - burger (1.5g carbs), small chunk of marinaded beef, small salad of cucumber, celery, iceberg lettuce, sliced mushroom

This morning had egg, mushrooms, bacon, coffee, cream

Am currently marinating chicken breasts in oil and red wine vinegar and garlic and herbs - will have them later with broccoli and some salad ... Yum yum :)

Sounds like you had a good weekend Di, you dinner sounds scrummy!

Hi Di,
Sounds like a lovely weekend:). And yummy food
Xx

Back