Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Thanks Lisa... And Lucy :)

Just had a mushroom omelette ... I feel quite tired and didn't sleep so good ... Will pop off for a vid soon :)

It's my own fault though Bren ... I keep putting everything before doing stuff for me. But I will try and learn from this experience lol :)

Yes hun, please take it easy. The 3 stone loss is just fab. Go you!

Thanks girly :)

I'm back to Hammersmith today - but just half day - yay!! :)

Think it's a one egg and cheese omelette this morning done in the microwave when I arrive in the office with a coffee & cream

I've ordered some Atkins cafe royal shakes which are arriving from good old Amazon to the office - on subscription so they're a lot cheaper that way. Will have one for lunch and then I shall slowly cook small joint of belly pork for dinner - I must buy some cabbage/leek ... Mmmm yum yum lol :)

OMG... Roast belly pork leeks cabbage and garlic sautéed in butter is to die for!!! :)

Morning all :)

Have lost 0.75 pounds - not much but better than a kick in the teeth. lol

I've been more thoughtful in my menus since the abscess. I think I enjoyed losing what I did last week too much lol.

So, I've just been pulling back on amount of fats and also number of calories.

I don't have coconut oil or too much butter. But I do have fat by way of cream in my coffee and the odd nibble of cheese.

However, last night's meal was huge fat content with belly pork and buttered cabbage and leeks - lol... so who knows - I am yet to understand bodies and metabolisms! lol

Menu today:
B - 1 egg, 2 medium mushrooms, 2 bacon, coffee and cream
L - dry fried salmon with lemon and ginger and garlic, cabbage, leek, celery - a cup
D - the same
W - hopefully a fair bit
E - moving from sofa, to kitchen to loo

I have work to do on the laptop but am procrastinating as I'm loving being here on my own while son, his g/f are at work and my daughter is in the basement.

Hope you all have good days:)

p.s. Atkins is such a great woe... I never felt deprived and just ate all lovely food... now I'm being more thoughtful, I'm feeling hungry and a bit deprived!! lol ... it's such a mindset thing...

But, I want to try and not have to use a seat belt extender on the next plane I get on... I could go to Toronto at Christmas but I'd rather not have to use it on the plane so I guess it's another incentive to focus. It's getting closer - last week on my trip to Belfast there was definitely a much smaller gap between the 2 ends of the belt! lol... and I should be chuffed as I was nearly 22st when I started on here in May and now I'm only 4.5 pounds away from being in the 17s lol :)

I wish I could do the VLCD - but, I'm too blinking weak-willed to do that! lol

You are far from being weak willed Di, look how far you have come already!!! Well done on the loss and the yummy food too xxx

For me it's easier to lose on a VLCD as food choices don't come into it and nor does alcohol. It's the only way I've ever lost weight but am now paying the price with gallstones and a knackered metabolism. I'd still do it again if I could though!

It's feeling like a difficult day food wise... Am feeling hungry all the time and am filling up on water to try and help...

I've got a sf jelly packet somewhere so I think I'll make it up and them have it when it's set!

Nightmare as my old feelings of sabotage are back today!!

You are amazing, Di! I am so chuffed that you've lost so much weight, and it is through your willpower that you've done it.

That extender (dream of mine too) will soon be a thing of the past! :D

Thanks so much guys... I've survived the day! Lol ... Insane hunger has died down a bit and have just had a pint of sugar free jelly! Lol ... So that'll be enough now - I'm either going to bed or putting a knot in my neck! Lol :)

Just proves how this is such an addiction !

Morning all :)

Am off to Clacton for the weekend to meet up with a friend... I've also lost 1lb... Mystifying considering how difficult it was yesterday ! And having eaten a whole pint of sf jelly! Lol with a bit of cream!

Anyway, I'm not complaining lol

B - 1 egg, 2 mushrooms, 2 bacon, coffe and cream
L - I'll hard boil 2 eggs for the journey and might get some sliced ham
D - no idea til I get there

Not sure if there's wifi - that works - at the b&b so not sure if I'll be able to post later... :)

Have a wonderful time Di and well done on the 1lb:D
Xxx

Back