Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Thanks Katie! :)

Thanks Lucy! you too :)

Hello-I'm new and love your diary

Hello, I'm new and will be starting Atkins shortly. I have read your diary and have found it very inspiring, well done. I have created my first diary entry where I have asked a few questions and would love if yourself or if anyone else who reads your diary could help me. Thanks Heaps

Michelle

xx

Well... There's wifi in Clacton! Lol

I'm dead chuffed that I have prepped for the trip... The journey here was a joke! No trains on a weekend until you get to Ingatestone ... So it was underground to Newbury Park ... Then coach to Ingatestone... Then train to Clacton ... then I walked to the seafront to the guest house...

Had my 2 hard boiled eggs and bought a packet of m&s British ham... I've just done some shopping for later...

Half a cooked chicken from m&s
Hell man's Mayo
Bag of watercress, spinach and rocket salad
Double cream
Small lump of cheese
Coke zero - to go with the cheeky little vodka I brought with me...

E- a fair bit as I'm about to go out again for a walk along the prom

If I can keep losing 2lb a week I shall be over the moon!

:)

Well done being prepared! Glad you got there - trains never run when you actually need them;)
And there's wifi - who would have thought it! Enjoy the seaside:D
Xx

shellsmithcat said:
Hello, I'm new and will be starting Atkins shortly. I have read your diary and have found it very inspiring, well done. I have created my first diary entry where I have asked a few questions and would love if yourself or if anyone else who reads your diary could help me. Thanks Heaps

Michelle

xx

Thank Michelle... You're far too kind :)

Morning all ... :)

I thought it would be a cooked breakfast at the b&b but it's continental - hopefully that includes meats and cheeses! Lol

Have no idea what I'll have today it might look like yesterday's menu! Lol

The tide is in at the moment but as soon as it starts to go out I'll be on the prom and down on the sand!

Slept on a single bed - room really teeny but the sound of the sea made up For it big style! Lol

Hope you all have a good day :)

Hi Di, hope you had a good journey home:)

Have walked my socks off today! Lol

Going back home tomorrow .... Don't want to! Lol :)

Forgot to mention menu! Lol

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, ham, coffee cream
L - harvester chicken breast with a bit of legal salad coffee and cream
D - quarter pounder with cheese no bun bit of watercress, spinach and rocket, olives x 20
S - Camembert
E - loads !!! 4hrs of walking! Lol
A - nope
W - not enough but had diet Pepsi x 3 large plus pint of water

Sounds like a lovely couple of days by the seaside, love the sound of the sea :D and well done on the food, you have been really good given the circumstances xxx

Morning all and thanks Bren :)

Home to the real world today :-(

B- egg, mushrooms, bacon coffee no cream

No idea what I've having for the rest of the day ...

Will post when I'm back home :)

Just home! Am knackered and SO out of condition lol :) hi Bren x ... Yep Susie if you feel ok? x

Just getting lunch as I've starved ... Will post later. :)

Back