Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening Di. Indeed wine can be necessary;) feet up time
Xxxx

Morning guys! Early start again in Hammersmith! An SO pleased its the weekend!

Meeting friends later in Gt Marlborough St and then Soho... Also seeing an old flame from 7 yrs ago! He's mentally retarded - only my opinion! Lol - but is great fun and hugely intelligent so it will be a fun evening ...

B - smoked salmon, celery, lemon juice - I know it's odd but that's all I found in the fridge!

Hope you all have a good day! :) xx

Posting from the cafe ... Feeling very decadent! Lol

L - rocket and Parmesan salad + this place does unsweetened soya so have had 2 cups of latte and I'm in clover! Definitely unsweetened! Lol

Hope you're all having a good day.

:) xx

Evening miss decadance:). Hope you are having a fab evening:D
Xx

Got a bit tipsy! Lol ... The old flame was less bonkers than he used to be and it was fun... Drank too much and had about 20 or 30 peanuts! Lol... And about 3 glasses of white wine lol and some green olives lol

pinkkate said:
WOW! just seen your weight loss! thats amazing i started at 299lbs so nearly same as you, makes me know there is hope :D

This is such a fantastic way of eating that you will definitely do it without doubt ... Drink lots of water it is really important and make sure you eat the right ratio of food :)

Morning all

Way back in October I plotted my predicted weight loss on my diary to help me get motivated... According to my prediction I am 9lbs behind schedule - caused by my stalled/slight gain over Christmas... Fingers crossed I'm back on track now - water up to about 2ltrs a day and making sure I have enough fat in my diet...

But it does feel slow work... Ho-hum...

B - bacon, egg, mushrooms, garlic, coffee
L - turkey breast cooked with Boursin cheese, spinach, celery, garlic, mushrooms, courgette, broccoli, cauliflower
D - same as lunch
S - pork scratchings
W - loads
E - working on lapdog

Hope you all have a good day :) xx

Morning hun

Don't be despondent - you are doing brilliantly! Just keep reminding yourself that the weight is coming off much quicker in comparison to the time it took to go on - iyswim! :)

Your menu sounds delish :D

Ok... I know I'm short of a few sandwiches in the old picnic basket ! But I've gone and bought some 'fat blockers' from Boots - which I know doesn't make any sense on Atkins!!! But, I started them yesterday and they are great for 'visits to the park' so for the moment I'm getting that area sorted at least.. Will obviously update ad infinitum! Lol

He was overweight ! And last time we met he was wiry! Lol

Nice evening - he's a great raconteur and really funny and interesting to a point - then he shows his bonkers side and you're left with a plonker lol :)

I love the park action ... But I can't think it's going to be good to do it on Atkins! Lol x

Maybe we should introduce them - sounds like they'd get on! Lol xx

Back