Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning lovely losers ... :)

The weight loss has really slowed down although there's a slight drop in body size as my clothes are getting looser. I can't tell you by how much cos the tape measure must be broken as I can't really see any difference in the numbers on the tape!! ha ha.

Lunch yesterday was at a pub near the office in Hammersmith - a leaving lunch and I couldn't be too fussy. So I had a burger with bacon and cheese with some salad leaves. But I think there was sugar in the dressing which they forgot to hold on and I think there was cereal in the burger. No alcohol and plenty of water - oh... and 2 olives as a starter which I nicked from the top of the humous that everyone else was diving into lol

I've hardly eaten any cheese - maybe 30g at most on one or two days over the past week or so. Still having cream though.

So, will cut out cream and cheese (after today) until I go to Belfast next Thursday. I'll buy a carton of unsweetened soya milk and will have a couple of soya lattes which will stop me feeling too deprived! lol

B - Atkins shake
L - not sure but probably spinach, turkey breast, mayo
D - meeting a friend so not sure where we'll end up

Bit frustrated about the slow down on the scales, but, my joints are SO much better and I was in the pub yesterday and was shimmying around the tables like a normal-ish person, instead of strategizing for ages about which route to take to minimise the embarrassment.

Next hurdle will be on the plane next Thursday - I'm not going to bring my sneakily acquired seat belt extender and hope and pray that the bluddy seat belt fits me this time!

Will send a PM to 4 and piglet just in case they're free to meet up while I'm there!

Hope you all have brilliant days ... xx :)

Morning honey

Our bods do everything they can to hang on to the extra weight, it's just one of the annoying side effects of being a woman!

So even though I know you are a bit frustrated, especially when you are following Atkins just about to the letter, at least you are planning how to get round that obstacle by reducing stuff like cream and cheese and seeing what effect that will have.

This is a game of patience now - but you will have a big whooshie soon!

Did you have a chance to think about whether you'll be free on Saturday?

Sxx

It is soooooo annoying when it slows down, hopefully this is just a minor situation and it will speed up for you again Di - my fingers are crossed for you xxx

Morning Di, yes it is annoying when it slows down, have you checked for carb creep?

Afternoon Di, how's your day going? I think the advice to hang in there is probably the right one - every day you are eating right is one more opportunity to burn fat. Bodies do seem to do strange things - why cant they just be predictable!

Have a great friday evening:)
Xx

Morning all you lovely yummy minis...

Just popping on early as I'm really busy today with stuff for work...

I've not gone up to 17 again and am fluctuating in the upper 16s... So I guess that's an improvement...

Have no cheese in the fridge ... But purely out of habit I bought cream instead of unsweetened soya milk - but have scaled right back on how much i have so lets see if it makes a difference...

I had 2 glasses of red wine last night ...

Food is very legal

Thanks for all your lovely comments... :) xx

Evening Di, I truly hope it starts on a downward trend for you again soon, you are putting so much effort in you really deserve it xxx

Amen to that, Di!

You'll figure out what will get you that regular little loss, with the occasional whooshie to put a big smile on your face :D xxx

Morning lovelies ...

Just jumping on for a quick one ;) as I'm out soon to see the Dickens Exhib at the Museum of London with a blind date ... I wish I had the day free... as I'm so stupidly busy that this is just something getting in the way! lol

Anyway, my positive mantra for the day is that I am not 17st anymore, but I am not budging from 16st 12/13lb ... have been around that weight since the start of December (I think) it is SO ANNOYING!!!

But, I am NOT 17st - so I just have to be happy with that for the moment.

I will hopefully figure out what I'm doing wrong...

B - egg, 6 cherry toms, half a portabello mush, 2 rashers of bacon, cooked in butter with garlic

xx

Alpaca said:
Morning lovelies ...

Just jumping on for a quick one ;) as I'm out soon to see the Dickens Exhib at the Museum of London with a blind date ... I wish I had the day free... as I'm so stupidly busy that this is just something getting in the way! lol

Oh good luck - tell us all the goss :(
XxX

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooh blind date! You go girl.
Sorry not to reply about the bracelet I've had a bit of a week as those of you stalking me on Facebook may know lol.
I got it from eBay but you have to make sure the magnets are at least 1700 gaus whatever that is. Mine is 3000. They're on the inside and crystals on the outside so it's pretty but contains some copper so get a green wrist lol. I have full movement in my thumbs and can walk downstairs without holding the bannister and leaning on the wall.

Attachments

• image-4134235005.jpg
    image-4134235005.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 52
Evening lovelies...

Love the bracelet Lisa... I will get one - if it will fit around my elephant-sized wrists!

have now properly shifted to unsweetened soya milk so let's see if there's any change to weight...

Had a really yummy turkey and veg stir fry... So delicious! Lol

Xxx

Attachments

• image-119976714.jpg
    image-119976714.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 43
Evening Di, dinner looks yummy;). We had chicken with garlic mayo and parmesan with green beans and stir fry cabbage - atkins really does make all food yummy:D

Lisa - love the bracelet - really pretty

Xxx

Back