Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

That is brilliant hun!!!! A really big turning moment - and one I'm aiming for :)

Have a fabulous time, I'm sure the ladies will look after you beautifully :D

i can see exactly what you are saying from the picture,
congrats matey,makes all the difference don't it. :D

I remember sooooooooooo much just how wonderful a feeling it was to be able to put the tray down without it resting on my stomach!!!!
You must be over the blinking moon Di xxxxxxxxxxxx

I feel so daft now making such a fuss ... But you guys are so important to me and you understand whereas folk who have never had a weight problem don't get it :) xx

tiz very true,unless you've had some experience you
can begin to know that burning face sensation when you can't even put the try down,and you sooooo know what people are thinking.....but not now:clap::happy096::happy036:

Yeah what Bren and Lainey said, no more of that embarrassment!

But if it's embarrassment you think you might miss, you can just hang about with me :D

Morning Di,

Yes, that is a great feeling love, can't beat it. I love being able to clothes shop in a normal shop, not High & Mighty or Banks Big Guys.

Give my love to Belfast :)

Had a stunning day along the coast road north of Belfast ... And we had lunch at Ballygally Castle Hotel and restaurant... The views were stunning and I walked along the beach!!

image-1880011543.jpg

Morning Di, hope you are having a truly mega weekend:D

Was quite emotional when i read about the belt and tray and saw the picky - so happy for you;) i remember that when i used to be on work trips with other colleagues abroad - we sometimes had to take buses - company policy was seatbelt or else:eek: must admit i never had the courage to stand up and tell all the men that i was too fat for the belts:(. Also excited about upcoming trip to spain - we are flying easyjet and i am hoping for the first time in many years that my bum will fit on the seats without the arm rest having to be up!

Lovely picture - enjoy your minimeet
Xxxxx

Hi Di, and PV ... Looking forward to tomorrow. It's going to be nearer 1:30 by the time we get there and parked but we are still going. I will text Di en rote and when I arrive.

Yes Jim, the market Nutts Corner, still going strong. You should come over sometime, and meet your NI mini members.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Hey... Looking forward to meeting 4 and Piglet tomorrow ... Have been mooching around Belfast today... Did a bit of shopping.... Hope you've all had a good day xx

A view of Belfast with an annoying woman in the picture! Lol

image-2867552140.jpg

Back