Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Ha ha... Thanks Susie! I'm starting on my new dieting plan when I get back home... I have to kick start the loss as I've not budged for ages... So I'm doing the Atkins Boot Camp from Tuesday ... Xx

pigletville said:
I will look out for a beautiful woman like that tomorrow when I head in to town!

Looking forward to catching up tomorrow! X

Stunning! That's you I'm talking about BTW.x

Morning Di, I'm still waiting for any of you to post how it went. :)

Nor me! Lol xx

Morning all

I've been rubbish at keeping on top of all your lovely diaries! Really sorry!

I'm still stuck - this morning weighed in at 16s 12lb - which has only changed by 2lbs since 17 Dec - 6 weeks and only 2lbs.

Not really sure what I can do to shift it as my diet/menus haven't really changed that much ...

Might do the eggs and meat and mayo and cut back on veg... no cheese, no cream, no coffee and just see what that does - otherwise, I'm just at a loss what to do...

That's frustrating Di. Can't really offer advice as low carb doesn't do it for me, I just hang out here to bore everyone lol.
When others have stalled they've gone off and tried something different but then seem to drift back to lc as the food is so yummy. Maybe the back to basics approach is the answer.

Morning Di, I wouldn't cut back on the veg, but I would cut out the cheese for a while, see if that helps

Honestly I'm not going to whinge anymore as its boring! Lol

I'll do time on
... No salty stuff
... No cheese
... No cream

And just have mainly fish , turkey or chicken , egg and some veg and will report back...

If all else fails... I'll tie a knot in my neck xx

Hey hunnie, sorry your still stuck.

We are trying a clean and green week, maybe that would help.

If your weight is really stuck maybe you should check back in the book to the fat fast, extreme but it may be what you need.

Don't be disheartened, it could just be your body needs time to adjust, and don't worry about talking about it, we are all here to support you.:grouphugg:

Oooh yes what they said, my thoughts exactly.

If there is anywhere you can vent your frustrations it's here, hun, we want to hear how you are feeling, so we can help if possible.

Why not try clean and green in my bootcamp for a week and see how you get on? Limiting cheese, cream and all those other naughty stallers :)

Hi sweetie, you sound really frustrated so everything crossed the scales got moving soon!
But really pleased you had such a great time over the weekend;)
Xxx

It will start coming off again... Just need to find the new trick... Obviously my body has got wise to what I'm doing... So I need to out smart it - clean and green ! Xx

Morning di, yes i agree, our bodies will do anything to prevent fat loss, it's genetic for some of us I'm convinced

Back