Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Morning gorgeous, scrummy losers!

I'm back down to posted weight (234.5) which is the ticker weight, not the Atkins weight as I forgot to adjust the ticker!:confused:

Anyway, thank the lord there's a slight shift - but, I'm not holding my breath as anything can happen between now and when I weigh myself again tomorrow morning! lol

B - 2 eggs scrambled with butter, water and 15g of cheese

L - not sure as I've lost the key to my drawer at the Hammersmith office which is where my Atkins shakes are hidden! If I can't find a way of opening it I'll go to M&S

Fingers crossed for you Di xxxx

Sorry if I am not getting round everybodys diaries but time is a bit short at the mo as you are probably all aware, normal service will be resumed, but probably not till after our week off xxxxxxx

Evening Di - glad a bit of a shift;). Yes tell us about the drawer - did you break in:D

The chap on reception had a master key ... So I OD'd on shakes...lol

And now home and had a couple of glasses of merlot ... The st Paul's office don't want me in tomorrow so whAt the f**k... Might as well have a hang over ...

I SO don't like being a consultant lol xx

Maybe time to change the job situation hun and go for something permanent - that's what I'm hoping for - just for some stability so I can focus on all the other stuff going on in my life!

Enjoy the wine! :D

Bummer on the office tomorrow - but enjoy the merlot
Xxx

You are Soooo right Susie !!! Feel so rejected tonight... Why am I so bluddy sensitive and insecure ! Ha ha x

Thanks Susie... Katie xx

Love you guys... Xxx

Love you too;)
Xxxx

Morning Di, how's things this morning love

Morning all... A slight hang over today! Lol and also a drop of 3lbs (now 16st 7.5lbs)... Of course I don't believe the scales and will probably go up again tomorrow ... So I'm not changing anything...

I still dont understand this woe! Lol half a bucket of red wine and I get a loss ! Go figure ! Lol xx

B - egg, mushroom. Bacon, garlic, coffee

Back