Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Agree 100% with Piglet's comments, Di you are so amazing, just look at your wardrobe, filling up with clothes that are getting smaller and smaller :)

And you are so supportive of everyone here, hun, and a lovely friend to have in my life, I think you're brilliant! xxx

squirming here ... so hard to hear good stuff.
Anyway, I think my body is behaving again! Hallelujah!! am 16st 7.5lbs which has been like that for a couple of days which is a good sign!! lol

I think son and his OH return next weekend as they've finished cat sitting and house sitting and haven't found a place for themselves yet. So might get them a mattress squidgy topper as I don't think the bed is very comfortable.

B - egg, bacon, mushroom, courgette, celery, garlic

Will just watch a bit of James Martin and then pop out for a walk as it looks like another lovely day (although a tad chilly) lol x

Bad luck if hearing good stuff makes you uncomfortable, because it is going to keep happening :D

And good luck on the walk - very grey skies here and bitterly cold, so I ain't stirring!

Keep it up Mrs!!!! your doing fantastically well :) x

triage999 said:
Keep it up Mrs!!!! your doing fantastically well :) x

Thanks Jo! Xx

Got woken by idiots playing snowball fight in the street just outside my bedroom window... so got up and have drunk water as I think my dinner was a bit salty...

Went to Maroush - Lebanese restaurant just off Oxford St with a friend - he paid! He said I needed cheering up cos of losing that day's work... so sweet of him!

I had chicken livers cooked in garlic and lemon juice for starter - very yum and then chicken, lamb and salad ... resisted their free pud - which was gorgeous plate of fruit and some of their baklava which I adore and resisted!

Was going to a museum tomorrow with a friend but I don't want to go outside with all that white nonsense going on so we might rain check...

xx

Sounds like a feast, Di. Well done on resisting the dessert especially when it's free!
You are probably wise to stay inside on days like today, though I am taking a walk up to church in a while. Won't bother driving as we have far too much snow for that! Looks like there is a bit of thawing going on but the skies still look heavy with snow so maybe more to come for us.

Afternoon hun - hope you're tucked up nice and warm inside - culture and history can wait :D

Dinner last night sounds lovely, and well done on resisting the baklava, not sure I would have had the willpower!

The chap was itching to go to the frigging museum - I had to be quite firm with him lol ... have compromised by agreeing to meet for a drink during the week at Victoria... He was crest fallen ( I could hear his crest fall when I told him no way hosay! )

What are men like !!! Lol

Have swept steps and will sprinkle salt on later... Have spend a few hours sorting stuff in the house... All to divert from doing my cv and LinkedIn stuff as I just can't face it right now ! Might venture out to Tescos if my blinking wellies will fit lol

Hearts on my wellies ! Lol xx

You are so bloody lovely Di, and so supportive to the rest of us, you are going to have to get used to us being nice to you ;) xxx

Hello Di - all them nice things that everyone has said are so true - and well done on your loss - you'll be down to the next number before you know it at this rate x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Di, how;s things love

Hello my darling, sorry ive been awol - hope you had a good day ...and i love LPQ - even when avoiding the "goodies" :D
Xxx

Last edited:
Morning Di, yes agree with the exercise comment, though once a year seems a bit over the top ;)

Back