Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Ill bring my cutlery lol

Morning Di and don't forget a hint of cleavage.

Laura, wow now that would have ruined my soup.

Jim... Have you been drinking!!! Lol... The naughty step is the safest place for you today! x

Rushed ... Trying to get through a mountain of work lol... How's you !? Xx

Afternoon Di, hope the mountain is reducing! Good to hear you are having fun too - even if it means you need to keep putting jim back on the naughty step:eek:
Xx

Morning Di, how's things love :)

Am feeling SO neglectful of my diary and you lot at the moment... just rushed again today but should be fine later. Have 2 reports to write today - and just need my head to be in the right zone!!

Am out at Kew tomorrow - weather permitting... a sort of date with someone who is completely wrong wrong wrong... but can't cancel as he's already bought his ticket to come down from Yorkshire! (bless!)

Then son returns to my attic on Sunday ... and then meeting someone for lunch on Monday

Food is legal-ish but volume has increased so I must tackle that. I don't have any weight loss to report - but I'm kinda getting used to that and will look at the reasons and see where I'm going wrong... at least I'm not increasing - which is brilliant!!

Hey Susie... I can definitely do the evening... Will be coming in from Hammersmith so let me know where's best for you? Xx

Great! Let's figure it out on the day? Just need to get you to a place you can easily get home from... Xx

Ooh all sounds very exciting - go girl;)

It's all very exciting here!!!

OH and I are off to st George's Market tomorrow - so will think of you whilst you are gallivanting with one of your beaus!

Alpy said:
Afternoon lovely. Ooo I love Kew. There's a lovely cafe there (cant remember what its called though). Hope you have a great day, and wrap up warm xx

Thanks Alpy ... Seems like it will be a nice day xx

pigletville said:
It's all very exciting here!!!

OH and I are off to st George's Market tomorrow - so will think of you whilst you are gallivanting with one of your beaus!

Oh I hope you have a fab day piglet! I wish I could join you both! Xx

Quak said:
Hope you are having a lovely weekend Di xxxx

Hello lovely Bren... I'm having an interesting and busy weekend! Lol ... was at Kew Gdns today - stunning blue skies and crisp ... The lovely Susie was my. 'wing person' as I was meeting up with the wrong wrong wrong person! Lol

Son - is he DS1 ? Lol - returns tomorrow so it will be busy here at home! Xx

B - egg, mush, bacon , 2 cherry toms, garlic

L - 2 unsweetened soya lattes

D - turkey mince with veg - very yum!!

Walked for 3 hours!

A - spiced rum and soda and squeeze of lime to get over the stress of the day! Lol

Back