Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Oh a skirt! I've just seen boots I fancy.....they would involve a skirt!

Have fun with U1...... Xx

Skirt worked a treat so will wear it again!

Things I've noticed recently:

1. Ankles don't seem to swell like they used to! Lol
2. I'm now able to get into those seats that are attached to tables in cafes! I used to avoid them like the plague... U1 struggled today when we had a coffee in Morrison's ( who said romance was dead ! Lol) I glided into the fixed seating with loads of inches to spare and he looked very snug! Lol
3. Haven't taken anything for my arthritis in a few months!! Which is the most amazing thing so far! Partly due to weight loss but also the enormous amount of stuff like glucosamine, fish oil, calcium etc that I take each day!!

Walked loads today which is great And it's so much easier doing it with someone! It's great! X

Might go on one of bald cyst bloke's walks on Saturday as he's a great walker ! Lol

L - lamb kofte kebab with salad - starter size from restaurant in Letchworth and gin and slimline

D - leftover chicken breast cooked with veg that I did on Sunday but couldn't finish - adding a dollop of coconut oil to it! Love coconut oil! Lol x

Superb list ther Di!

It's always better doing it with someone......

Why do you use coconut oil and whee do you buy it? Xx

That's fabulous news on the arthritis Alpaca. Keep them joints moving! Do you have a wotsit...thingy...come on brain...ahh, got it- do you have a hydrotherapy pool in your area? Supposed to work wonders.

Love the "fitting in the seat" thing too, I was grinning for you when I read that, know EXACTLY what you mean. I am so looking forward to getting on a plane in March, I'm going to buckle and unbuckle the seat belt, and drop the traytable and put it up and drop it gain JUST BECAUSE I CAN! :D Well done you!

U1 struggled today when we had a coffee in Morrison's ( who said romance was dead ! Lol) I glided into the fixed seating with loads of inches to spare and he looked very snug! Lol

:8855:LMAO love it! Now that's a target I could do with reaching :D :D :D

Glad you had a good day, love - will join you on the tsp a day of coconut oil tomorrow - mine (Coconoil extra virgin) just arrived. And as soon as I shed a bit more weight we can go for fab walks down the coast - and go and visit Linzi and walk around her beautiful part of the world :)

Last edited:
Oh Susie!!! I'd SO love to do that!!! Spring is in the air and the sap is rising!! Lol

Go Susie!! Xx

Love the "fitting in the seat" thing too, I was grinning for you when I read that, know EXACTLY what you mean. I am so looking forward to getting on a plane in March, I'm going to buckle and unbuckle the seat belt, and drop the traytable and put it up and drop it gain JUST BECAUSE I CAN! Well done you!

Boggins that's exactly what I did when I went to Belfast last month!!! I couldn't stop grinning as the nasty old seat belt extender was left at home for the first time in over 10 years! Lol... You have to post all about your trip!!! Xx

Woohoo - the joys of atkins:). I was sitting in the middle of easy jet seats both ways - and there was a gap either side - and no bruises from the arm rests on my hips;) And no embarrasment sat next to a stranger. How cool is that:D

Sounds like you have been having fun gorgeous xxxx

Oh well done Katie!!' brings a huge smile to the face ... Xxxx

Oh coffee!! So funny you should say that as I usually live vicariously through others !! Thank you for the huge compliment! Xx

roosnanny said:
wearing a skirt nd feeling good about it, whit woo go girlie. :D

Twas a good day Lainey and I didn't mind showing the size label in my Dorothy Perkins coat as its the 18 and a very respectable size at my time of life !! Ha ha x

Morning Di, and not having to use the extender for pregnant women as well, sheer bliss and joy :D

Morning guys and gals

Hammersmith today which is a much happier place to work than St Pauls at the moment so I'm a smiley person today. :)

I suddenly remembered that way back in August I ordered a Groupon for 'Eximia weight loss treatment package' and I need to use it by end of March!!

I need to look into it cos I have absolutely no idea what it does and how it does it. If it deals with the flappy arms and the abdomen area then I'll be a truly happy bunny!! However, I suspect I can't expect miracles!! lol

Probably shouldn't have ordered something like that so soon, but I was obviously thinking that I'd be continuously losing 2lb a week!! (silly Alpaca! lol )

B - 2 scrambled eggs, a small piece of parmesan with butter and a smidge of cream - coffee

L - have brought along a pack of poached salmon, a hard boiled egg a piece of cucumber and some mayo - that should make a nice salad.

Am a bit twingey today on the old knees but not enough to get excited about - and yesterday I walked for about 3 hrs in small heels so it was a bit of shock to the system! ha ha x

Morning Di, don't over do the knee.

Have a grand day xx

Back