Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Oh yes please Bren!! You can teach me how to shake my stuff! Lol xx

Hi Linz - no way you are going to stay out of this one - just relax and join our crazy co-op:D

Hi Bren, great idea. I'll lead the zumba if you'll teach me bokwa?! ;)

and suse and claire can lead the cats choral group lol nevermind me ive been at the champers ;-)

Well... Another little cheeky loss this morning thank the lord!! 1.5lbs... Not huge but the scales are starting to go on the right direction... Finally!

B - egg, bacon, mushrooms, garlic coffee cream

Off to see the Phantom tonight - U1 has bought tickets and we 're having pre-theatre dinner... I shall be singing unless gagged lol x

Hope you all have a good day xx

Hooray - well done Di. That's a perfectly reasonable loss - go girl:D

Evening sounds fab - will listen out and see if i can hear the singing from here:p
Have a mega day sweetie
Xxxx

Sing your heart out! Maybe U1 is growing on you ;) Well done on the loss, super stuff.

Garlic coffee? Really?!! As bad at mayo in your coffee!

Why are you all so wonderful on here!! You know more about me than I know myself!!! Lol

Well the upper case U will have to become a lower case u as I am not noticing the "u" quite as much! And he's very tactile and a "pleaser"... I've never gone out with one of those so it all feels strange! I usually have the role of pleasing and it's quite nice to know someone who does it just as well !

Tomorrow I'm having a walk with mr bald cyst head with really small hands... We're meeting at London Bridge and walking along the river to somewhere lol... I hope I can keep him as a friend as he's a nice guy

Amendment to breakfast... I've got 3 streaky bacon rashers and 2 eggs with my mushrooms and 2 cherry toms xx

Oh... Breakfast cooked with a dollop of coconut oil x

Tomorrow I'm having a walk with mr bald cyst head with really small hands... We're meeting at London Bridge and walking along the river to somewhere lol... I hope I can keep him as a friend as he's a nice guyxx

you crack me up with the names! :D lol

Lisa ... Fourth date with u1 (i think) lol... And not a stray hand in sight thank goodness! Lol... He probably knows I'd run for the nearest convent! It's not a pretty sight nekkid lol

I have a theory about ugly men and men with small ahem you-know-whats. They try much harder than the good lookers and the well endowed who just think you should be grateful lol.
Sorry to the chaps on here :D :D :D

Back