Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

5.gif

Sounds nicer than 'bald cyst head!!!' :)......

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

gosh,i deleted what i was going to wright,but laughed at myself
the whole time i was writhing it, oooo hahahhaa i can't see :eek:
control.....wipe eyes....sniggering.....stop it.......more sniggering.....ok..think i've finished....snort.....mabe not...
ok....

glad you had a nice evening,and the knee gesture is cute.
don't fancy your prep meeting for that poor should though.:(

Have had such a good laugh reading this thread :rotflmao:

You are naughty, naughty girls :whoopass:

Keep it up!

Would love to see the Phantom. So jealous.

Walked my little legs off today ... Bald cyst guy with really small hands took me on a route march when what I wanted to do was enjoy a relaxed walk!!! I think he might be slightly aspergers ! But at least it was great exercise... I walked from Cannon St Stn to Surrey Docks!! Must have been nigh on 2.5/3 miles!

D - prawns, smoked salmon, avocado (really small one), cream cheese, mayonnaise, garlic, cucumber, small piece of cheese... And now just had a tblspn of thick cream with cocoa powder and 1/3 tspn of Splenda ...

Have a glass of red wine on the go too!
Xx

Susie... He was a man on a mission to walk! Lol ... That's why I think there's a touch if aspergers lol ... But it was good for me and I need to do more now that my body aches less and I feel more energetic! Lol

Yes Bren ... Nice to do stuff with others... I wasn't great at doing that in Bedouin Tent days ... I always found it easier on my own so that I could go at my pace... Now I'm feeling more normal and less like a leper or a social outcast xxx

Go for the burn lol. Mine and trevs first date was a long canal walk and I took Emma for protection! My friend did the safety call but it included news that actually mattered do didn't look like my get-out call lol.

Morning lovely losers ... Gained a pound but think its down to not enough water yesterday so feeling relaxed about it.

B - bacon, egg, mush, garlic, coffee and cream

Having lunch with the '90yr old' today ... Have known him for quite a few years - might walk to his neck of the woods which is only about a mile away ( maybe a bit less) - I'm just so impressed with my walking ability! Long may it continue!! Lol

hello di what was the heart rate monitor you bought?? and was it.any good??

Hello Di - just caught up with about a weeks worth of your diary lol - what a giggle ive had - what a Strumpet you are - PMSL - you've had more dates this week than I've had hot dinners - seriously though it's great to hear your getting out loads - good for the self esteem - and I love love love Phantom xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey Laura ... It's the Polar PF7... Alpy recommended it and it's really great but she's better at explaining it!! Lol

Michelle... A strumpet is exactly how I feel lol - at least it's just the knee that's been groped lol... The rest of me is too gross at the moment !! It's good fun and it's really busy and I've walked miles which is such an added bonus! Lol xx

And Phantom was SO amazing !!! X

Back