Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Evening Di, sounds like a fab weekend:D
Xx

Morning Di.......what adventures have you in store this week??!!! :)

Sounds like you had a great weekend!!!

Have a lovely day lady xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning! Am very jealous of your attention-loaded weekends. The most attention I get is when dh chucks his smelly socks at me for washing :rolleyes:

Have a fab day!

Bald cyst guy with small hands, 90 year old?

You do get about Di :)

Well, it seems like I'm getting a reputation here!!! lol

I would like to turn them into friends as they all have nice qualities. And thankfully the further anything has progressed is to a hand placed on my knee and a kiss. All very proper!!! lol

Anyway, today the 90 yr old is taking me to a lecture at the Royal Geographic Society which is up by the Science Museum. We're just mates now although there was a time that I had to herd him into a little box so he knew that's all I wanted.

I think the best thing to come from this new era is that I've got little male friends who like to walk and be active, but not too active - they don't like to cycle (thank goodness as I don't think my knees could deal with that) and they don't seem to go to the gym. I might need to find a gym friend soon though!

The u1 goes line dancing every week, but that might be a step too far right now! lol

Food has been strange today. I was manically hungry this morning so ate the whole day's food before lunch time. Now I feel completely bloated and will hopefully just have herbal tea for the rest of the day. Trying to drink loads of water as the scales are still up from WI... no coffee today but have had cheese! And won't have any alcohol either

So far this week have gained 2.5lbs... Not sure why and will try not to think about it... Must be water retention ... Had no coffee or cream yesterday but I did have some cheese ... Today will have no cheese... My body has definitely changed since December... Although the woe is fantastic my body seems to have gone into a new phase... I must go back to the drawing board x

Hmmmmmmm, know that feeling! I was there after Christmas, seem to get stuck then go back to basics, then get stuck eat peanuts and drink wine and start losing again......go figure!!!???

Have a lovely day lady xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i hate that...it happens to me too, im trying to fling exercise into the mix and laying off artificial sweetners

Thanks guys... I've still got loads more to lose for it to be this hard ! Maybe it's volume as well? Will take stock on Friday... X

i do agree it goes in phases tho do...maybe your body is just.adjusting to what its already lost?

Morning Di, must be so frustrating! Only thing is whether body is just consolidating some of the losses you have been having?

Hope you have a good day
Xxxxxx

Morning Di, so you're not going to be proposing tomorrow then? ;)

Ha ha... I love you lot!! Lolxx

Thought id send a pic of my lunch... Spinach, smoked salmon, a few tomatoes and radishes drizzled with lemon juice and a bit of butter! So yum that I forgot to take the pic until after I'd started munching so it looks smaller than it was ! Lol

I am noticing that I need to have a widdle more often today although have been drinking same amount of water so I wonder if my body has been holding onto water which would account for darker widdles before today - sorry TMI lol

Will obviously check the jolly old scales in the morning!!! It's game this dieting milarky! Lol

image-1275735427.jpg

My half eaten lunch lol

Also... If you can bear to hear me drone on about u1... He's flying today and cos I'm off to Liverpool tomorrow until Thurs we're not meeting til Monday and he's booking tickets for Les Mis...

I need to do something nice for him but can't compete on doing something expensive particularly while I'm on 2 days a week... So am thinking of baking some nice biscuits and buying him a keyring from the Phantom and also giving him this... It's 3 red lips and his and my initials in chocolate... God is it too slushy?, mean?, pathetic? Lol

image-3857083226.jpg

What do you reckon ?! Lol x

Back