Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

I need to lose a pound as well so I know your pain.....! I've been doing so much too this week but it's still a sts this morning!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Revised breakfast menu... I baby bel and about 40g salami and coffee with unsweetened soya

Morning lovely. I was going to say something inspiring and profound but found myself laughing at international jet setter bald cyst head and now can't remember what it was :D

Morning Lovely Lisa... Your mere presence on my diary is enough to make me feel inspired and profound - so mission accomplished! if I had your stuff to deal with I'd be back up to what I was last year! Hugs xx

Ah... Jim and Bren ... My inspirations! Hugs xxx

Happy Friday HP! Xx

Thanks coffee... You too!

I've just had steak and spinach and garlic for late lunch...

Followed by a soya milk coffee/chocolate hot drink which was divine!! Sweetened with 1/3 tsp of Splenda - only put 1/3 tsp of plain choc powder in it - was just enough to hit the spot! Lol

Hi Di just checking in and catching up so many diaries now I'm having trouble keeping up - have a good weekend unfortunately I've got 4 - 10 hour night shifts starting tonight xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have a good one Michelle!! Xx

Sandra - of course! Much prefer my own name xx

Thanks Di, have just downloaded my fitness pal and discovered quorn sausages have 5g of carbs each eek!

Thanks Di, have just downloaded my fitness pal and discovered quorn sausages have 5g of carbs each eek!

Oh slaj! It's great! You be able to keep track of stuff no bother. :p

It's a bit scary hp, I thought there were hardly any carbs in quorn and ate 3 sausages, 15g! Blooming eck that's nearly all my carbs in one go, no wonder I only lost one lb! Need to eat more fish :)

Are you veggie love? I had a super salmon dinner last night oh and have you ever baked fish in paper? Mmmmmm! Yummy!

Morning all

Might have lost a pound which could take me to what I was 2 weeks ago!! Lol

But not convinced until I see this on the scales for another few days as I feel that if I breathe too heavily it will start going back up again!! Lol it feels that sensitive! (227.5/103.19)

B - mush, bacon, egg, cherry toms, garlic, coconut oil with coffee and unsweetened soya milk xx

Back