Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Oooh would love to see les mis - so jealous. Have a fab time (although I'm sure you are planning to).

Love the pic btw. How glam are you missus?

Hope you've had a lovely day. So spill - les miz, hands, knees, we want to hear it all:D
Xxxx

Loved les Mis one of my favourites and I listen to the music often . Hope you had a fantastic day. X

Just home and feeling a bit grot... Probably had hidden carbs as its hard to be carb free in China Town! Lol

L - deep fried haloumi with some lettuce

D - small lamb kebab for starter then salt and pepper pork steaks with garlic broccoli with half a bottle of red lol had loads of Chinese tea as I love the tea!

But not feeling great so must have been something i ate today! Likely to be hidden carbs grrrr ...

Walked for about 3 hours! Lol

Hand on knee again and some kissing - that's all lol ... He's very sweet but still u1 at the moment ...

However, more importantly ... I now don't have to panic about where I sit in the theatre as I was able to be very comfortable in a middle seat!!! Yay!!!

And also sat in the middle of the row of seats on The Piccadilly Line!! Yay!!

And wore a pair of M&S tights ... Yay !!!

And a size 18 body control knickers from M&S!! Yay !!!

Too many firsts!! Ha ha ... All so amazing !!

For those who haven't been the size of a beached whale this might not sound very special... But I have a huge grin on my face typing this post !! Lol

Ok... Off to bed and defo clean and green for the rest of the week! Night night everyone!! xxx

Morning :) sounds like a lovely evening, congratulations on all the firsts, what a wonderful feeling x:)

Woohoo - you rock Di:D so pleased to hear all the firsts - i can feel it (i still feel nervous when i sit down next to people on the train in case i flatten them:p )
Xxxxx

Dietkitty said:
What a lovely feeling Di. Mine is walking through car parks and guaging how close the cars are together and whether I can get past the door mirrors!!

I am now doing that in restaurants ! I love it that now I can mostly squeeze to the chair by the wall - through the gap next to the other table without the waiter - or me - having to move it to give more room! Lol

And on the Liverpool trip I was easily walking down the aisle in the carriage without hyper ventilating with the stress of it! Lol

Love it!!! Xx

All this is SO familiar! Restaurant chairs, parked car gaps, tube seats, train aisles...yup, yup, yup! One of mine was stepping on buses and making them noticeably dip. I was so embarrassed about that one- rocking an entire bus full of people just by taking a step onto it. :eek: :( Don't even think about it these days.

Sounds like a great day, and more hand on knee! You want to watch that one, he's on fire! ;)

i am so pleased for all the *yay* moments you've had :D
everyone needs them sometimes,it reminds you of all the hard work you've done,and what you have achieved so far.
xxx

You are all so gorgeous !!! No one else would understand ... So a big thank you to you all...

I am really hungry at the moment but as I'm only 2lb away from being 15 something I just want to get there ASAP so I can tick another milestone off!!!

So, to take my mind off my grumbling tummy I'll have a couple of large glasses of water and have a bath!! Lol

Evening sweet one

I just loved that post-Les Mis post - your joy is so wonderful, and really inspirational, I just want to give you a big hug! xxxx

Thank you so much Susie... You play a big part in my weight loss!!! Xx

And I really do feel like a new woman from the way I felt on 10 May last year which is when I started Atkins... Coming up to 5st 10lbs lost so far ...

thats really impressive di!! you should be feeling really quite proud of yourself thats some achievement!

Evening Di. You are a new fabulous woman and having fun getting dressed up and leading the men astray - great stuff:D
Xxxx

Back