Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

well its far cheaper up here in scotland I can assure you...the english dentistry system is nuts.

Woohoo- mega well done on getting to the 15s Di :D

Planning a clear out of my cupboards this weekend, so send me your latest sizes and i'll see if i can find some nice things for you! Good excuse for a nandos meet:D (how does tues 20th sound?)

Xxxxx

Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy well done Di!!!!!!!

Bloody amazing and so so pleased for you!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

teetiefunk said:
well its far cheaper up here in scotland I can assure you...the english dentistry system is nuts.

You're not kidding Laura! Lol xx

Kat1e said:
Woohoo- mega well done on getting to the 15s Di :D

Planning a clear out of my cupboards this weekend, so send me your latest sizes and i'll see if i can find some nice things for you! Good excuse for a nandos meet:D (how does tues 20th sound?)

Xxxxx

Any excuse you see you again Katie! Xx

I'm still around the 18 to 22 - depending on cut, make etc... I think things just fit better!

Although the trousers are getting too loose and I'm gutted as I love the black and brown stretch jeans! So will have to find smaller size.

Today I'm wearing your purple/lilac/pink pattern top with a purple scarf... First time I feel safe enough to wear it to work - have only worn it at weekends up til now ... Xx

triage999 said:
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyyy well done Di!!!!!!!

Bloody amazing and so so pleased for you!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you SO much Jo... I'm chuffed xx

Alpaca said:
Although the trousers are getting too loose and I'm gutted as I love the black and brown stretch jeans! So will have to find smaller size.

Lol - it's so bittersweet isn't it:). Pretty sure i have the next size down in light weight stretchyish black and brown jeans - will dig them out!

Well done Di love! You're a superstar!!

I SO love you all!!! I am on a high today... Glorious weather - very spring-like... And I'm walking like a gazelle ... Lol x

you gazelle like a road runner babes...:D
and the outfit sounded really nice.

Well done on the loss and getting into the 15s you look fantastic in the pics :)

Morning all... It must be the no cheese and no cream as I've lost another 1.5lbs!

B - egg, mush, celery, cherry toms, garlic on a Mama Lupe tortilla !! With coffee and soya milk... Yum yum x

Quak said:
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO bloody PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASED for you :) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D :D :D

You crack me up you daft beautiful woman!! Xxx

OMG!! I have now got the same amount to lose as I've lost!! Half way there!!! Although might decide to stop before the BMI target as I agree with everyone about the nonsense of the BMI myth! Xx

you are doing so well mrs!!! throw some of that whooshie power my way!!

Back