Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Have turned another corner in my head... I am not missing cream and my small cheese consumption is perfectly sensible ...

And am more in the zone again!!

Also, loving the low carb wraps!!! SO delicious !! Xx

hey hun, think i'm addicted to cream now, i really need to slow down! ..

where do you get your low carb wraps from? i would happily enjoy one with tuna salad.:D

Hello Tamzy ... They are from the low carb megastore ... Mama Lupe tortilla wraps and loads of other great stuff !

I completely understand about the cream .. I never used to be affected by it but since Christmas it seems my body is getting tougher!! Lol. X

Hi Susie... Just had nails done... Bit hung over so looking forward to getting home and chilling ... Saw that Marigold Hotel movie last night with u1 at the Electric in Portobello Rd... Such an amazing cinema!!! And great film... Have to do my cv this weekend as seeing a head hunter on Tuesday and also hoping to sort bedroom ... Have just bought a drawer unit from John Lewis!! Cheapo jobbie x

Afternoon Di, does sound a bit action packed! Think we are heading for the cinema to see dependents tonight (clooney) - i was quite keen on m hotel due to cast but DH not very interested;)

Have a good weekend
Xxxx

Really funny film and beautiful scenery... Seemed to really capture India - according to very well travelled u1 lol

Great cast ! I sm keen to see the Clooney movie! Xx

Just been updating my many trackers (one of the problems of being obsessive) and it looks like since last Saturday I've lost 6.5lbs!!! Must be having no cheese or cream! Or that I've also been watching cals as well... Whatever it is I'm well chuffed! Lil xx

Wow 6.5lbs - you've been hogging the whooshie fairy haven't you?! :)

Kat1e said:
Wow 6.5lbs - you've been hogging the whooshie fairy haven't you?! :)

I certainly needed to see some downward movement Katie! Lol I was beginning to think it would never happen! Lol

Oh thank you Sandra! Xx

Well done Di!!!!!!

J x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Omg! Well blooming done you! 6.5!!!! That whooshie fairy loves you big time ;)

Well done though chic and as CL says perhaps a cheese and cream free week is the way forward? Xx

Well done on the loss!!!Brilliant.
Marigold hotel looks fab, even the hubby wants to see it but he refuses to watch it at the cinema! LOL

Morning gorgeous:)

Hope you have a fab day - should have gone to see marigold hotel last night. Descendants was good but i cried the whole way through and only had one tissue with me:eek:

Xxxx

Really funny film and beautiful scenery... Seemed to really capture India - according to very well travelled u1 lol

Great cast ! I sm keen to see the Clooney movie! Xx

I've not seen that India one yet, but I will, I have to see ANYTHING with India in it! Once spent an interesting 3 months sleeping on a mattress in a Delhi flat, woken by cockroaches and mozzies. I miss the pink, hazy skies like an ache inside sometimes. India's like the Marmite of tourist destinations. I love Marmite! ;)

Clooney movie tomorrow for me! :)

Back