Alpaca's stream of consciousness - IS BACK ON THE WAGON!

Yes! I could hear it telepathically lol xx

oh how exciting! Up, up and away!!! Defo go for the red, I have a red trench coat and love it ;)

Good luck for today!!!!

Flying, how exciting!! He is quite talented you know!

Have a fab day sweet xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Why did I weigh myself this morning ! Lol up 2lbs ...

Will be wearing those Spanx knickers today to make sure I fit into the goddamn seat! Lol

Lol...!!!! Well let's hope there's no mile high temptation as there's no getting into them ;0p lol x

We're not even doing any ground level action either! I need a lesson from our Bren! Lol x

Lol...!!!! Well let's hope there's no mile high temptation as there's no getting into them ;0p lol x

^^^^ What Bren said! Very exciting dates you're having with U1. Stop putting yourself down, he's obviously keen on you no matter what. Have a fab day and I want to see flying pics too :D xx

Morning Di, :) i still can't figure out who u1 is :(

Flying? Too cool! I'm soo jealous! Enjoy yourself.

Well... The cloud / mist or whatever didn't clear enough to get airborne! Lol ... But it was a great day and he's starting to look not so u1 ... So it's going in the right direction! Lol xx

B - one egg omelette, mama Lupe tortilla wrap, olive oil and butter, coffee, unsweetened soya milk

S - mini cheese stick - lite

L - smoked salmon small salad and a bit of cornichon... Small quarter of grilled chicken, buttered spinach, coffee & cream

S - mini cheese stick - lite, coffee & cream

Xx

hey hun, hope all is well:D i couldnt help but notice how well your doing on your eating and weightloss and was wondering whats your secret? ive got about a stone and a half to lose before may, i thought the gym would really help me so i'm going to start going next week to see if i could speed things up abit along with low carbing, i really need to fit in that dress.
x

Hello Tamzy... I've not got any secret other than to stick to clean and green and water... Make sure you have enough fat in your diet and be careful about hidden carbs or some of the foods that are known stallers - cream, cheese, too much diet cokes or foods with artificial sweeteners... Too much alcohol can stop the loss... It's about patience and perseverance... Kat1e has lost all her weight on Atkins and is a walking encyclopaedia on it! Good luck with it Tamzy! It's a great way of eating xx

ladyfelsham said:
Oh what a shame you didn't get up in the clouds - was a lovely clear day in Greenwich :)

Really overcast in Huntingdon Susie but it will happen soon lol xx

Evening Di, shame you didn't get airborne but happy to hear the u may disappear:D
Xxx

Back